North of Naked Body Care: Puerto Verde . Especially that the bride just cant seem to stop smiling. Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding | Aly & Maral One of my absolute favorite couples I've had the pleasure to work with! Click here to get in touch or email me directly at clint at clintbargen.com and say hello! The venue needs very little dcor as it already has white drapes, large windows leading onto the garden and an abundance of pretty artwork. They were easy to get in contact with, quick on the uptake and completely professional in every way. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. The wedding packages include hors doeuvres, canapes, plated dinner, a half bottle of house red or white wine, a sparkling wine toast, and a one-hour open bar for cocktail hour. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The food and drinks were delicious. The team went above and beyond and made our day that much more special. Jamie Delaine Photography 2021. The wedding ceremony took place on the newly renovated patio at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Van Dusen Gardens. Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club is a waterfront wedding venue located in Vancouver, British Columbia. Join us for lunch, brunch, happy hour, and dinner or contact us to start planning your next event. I have done weddings at the Shaughnessy Restaurant numerous time, they never disappoint!Amazing staff on site, great communication during the whole planning process, delicious food and also the beautiful venue!I strongly recommend this venue to anyone who would like to have their events! Located in Vancouver, BC. KIERAN X ALISON feat. And I love that chapel they were married in. And I loved that Victor had groomswomen! With size ranges from 30 to 800 guests, VanDusen gardens is perfect for both intimate weddings or elopements as well as very large weddings. We were well taken care of. Email: info@dreamgroup.ca Their family and friends were so welcoming, making me feel like I was a part of their crew. You have a variety of wedding ceremony backdrops to choose from, from forest and a waterfall to the North Shore mountains. The services offered include the following: Audio/Visual Capabilities Projector Microphone and amplifiers Private tours of the distillery and whiskey component tastings In-house catering In-house bar The Potato Bar also provides access to the quaint terrace which makes for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. We offer special menus for weddings, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique needs and requirements. Powered by WordPress & HTML5 Blank. Fun Wedding Session at Burnaby Lake Park | F+S < A Heartfelt Wedding at Cleveland Dam | M+R : previous post The services offered include the following: By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. The chef really did an amazing job. cheryl pistono jenkins. The Afternoon tea package is available daily on first come first served basis. Mike always knew Stacie was the one and the one that got away. Normal rates for a Friday/Sunday are $10,000 or more. come to approximately $1000. Your email address will not be published. Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. 8 oz Angus, lettuce, tomato, onion, sauted mushrooms, Swiss cheese on a roll $ 16. Expect Exceptional Whatever you're celebrating, count on exceptional service and cuisine in an unmatched, waterfront setting just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hey, Im Jamie! . Despite the rainy weather, this wedding was brimming with warm and cozy vibes that reflected the charm of the coupleCarolyn and Aaronand their admiration for each other and their guests. Corinna and Mike wanted an understated West Coast wedding, filled with natural elements and personal touches, great food and most importantly, they wanted to make sure that it was a really good time for their friends and family. Renowned interior designers, including Wade King, helped in creating its vivacious yet intimate ambiance and decor. Despite the rainy weather, this wedding was brimming with warm and cozy vibes that reflected the charm of the coupleCarolyn and Aaronand their admiration for each other and their guests. All rights reserved. The location also boasts a vibrant outdoor ceremony space called The Grotto at the Lodge. Last Summer, we had a lovely sunny evening for Kelsey & Kennedys engagement session at Jericho Beachand the sun must love these two, because we had another beautiful afternoon for their wedding photos! 2023 Copyright Shaughnessy Restaurant. As we are transitioning into winter, I wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did that took place at Shaughnessy Restaurant. . Bridal showers, engagement parties, When it comes to wedding photos at VanDusen gardens you are spoilt for choice and there is no reason to leave the property. Everything was perfect. Shaughnessy's Cove Responded on November . Our wedding day was awesome and everyone was super impressed with the food, venue, and the staff. Great for Lunch. it is now a favorite with locals & tourists alike. Thank you so much! The beauty of the room, which can hold up to 200 standing guests, is enhanced by floor-to-ceiling pure drape swaths. Their pastor spoke about the seasons of life and how, although this was a Fall wedding, their marriage is in a Spring season. Comfort Food. Watch. Today. Jul 14, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by DreamGroup Weddings + Events. They were incredibly attentive, helpful, honest, kind, considerate to our needs and budget and the service was absolutely flawless. These are such cute photos! Storm Crow Alehouse. Shaughnessy Restaurant is a great small wedding venue option with great food. We offer special menus for weddings, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique needs and requirements. Shaughnessy Restaurant. What services does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offer for wedding events? THE RESTAURANT WAS ORIGINALLY OPENED IN 1984 TO SERVICE THE MANY MEMBERS & GUESTS OF THE GARDEN, BUT IT SOON BECAME A POPULAR DINING . , Time passed quickly though, and soon it was time for cocktail hour and the start of the wedding reception. I am a North Vancouver wedding photographer also specializing in couples and family photography. Explore. These two used to chase each other in elementary school, they dated in middle school and lost touch before graduation. Aly & Maral had an intimate and beautiful day filled with so much laughter, great food and wonderful family. Additional fees for administration etc. Thanks so much for having us Jenn and Victor! Located in the beautiful Van Dusen Gardens, Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of my favorite venues in Vancouver. Awww, they are the cutest! Carlie too was great. My focus has always been capturing the true joy and intimacy that my couples experience. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, this restaurant offers a relaxing ambiance, casual elegance, and charming garden vistas to create a modern wedding experience. Aly & Maral had an intimate and beautiful day filled with so much laughter, great food and wonderful family. (please refer to our Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday Brunch). Hart House Restaurant :), So beautiful. I hope I get invited back!" All are secluded which gives you a very private feeling for your wedding ceremony. Loose greenery was set along the middle amongst the centrepieces and around plenty of pillar candles that lit the room with a warm glow. All rights reserved. A little bit more about why VanDusen Gardens is one of the best wedding venues in Vancouver. Special Occasion. :), Beautiful photos and I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with her dress! I've photographed over 270 weddings in the last 14 years and its a joy to spend my career capturing natural, joyful images! Our Wedding went so smoothly that our gust actually thought we hired a wedding planner. Upon booking your big celebration at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co., their events staff will be on-hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Carlle, Jaqueline and the team listened to what we wanted and worked with out planners to execute the vision perfectly. She was certain I was the photographer for her from the very beginning and that is a huge honour. Find out what's popular at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Vancouver, BC in real-time and see activity Below . I can not say enough about Shaughnessy Restaurant and the staff. We wanted a venue where we could ceremony, reception & photos all together. The popular picnic baskets are also available in the summer and is subject to availability. Its a venue with a cozy atmosphere and great food! But then comes summer, fall and finally, the harsh winter. Our servers were great too, especially Terry our head server. The emotions are so raw and true throughout the whole wedding. Shaughnessy Restaurant will forever be our favourite Restaurant in the world. Guests are still raving about the food from both cocktail hour and dinner! The food and beverage minimum for a Friday/Sunday night wedding is $10,000 + 32% (taxes + gratuity) and $12,000 for a Saturday wedding. peas, corn, potato, mushroom, tarragon, puff pastry top, peppers, onion, scallions, basil, mixed cheese gratin, served hot, marinated squash, pomegranate, goat feta, candied walnuts, julienne apple, VanDusen herb vinaigrette, arugula, hazelnut, crispy quinoa, herb vinaigrette, house made grilled herb focaccia, olive oil, chili & lemon thyme vinaigrette, parmesan, herb & spice crusted, crispy capers, rosemary dijon aioli, arugula, crostini, parmesan, Served with house cut fries or green salad, thyme tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, brioche bun, house baked ham, thyme dijon mayo, arugula, tomato, aged white cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, mustard, rosemary garlic mayo, brioche bun, grilled chicken, garlic aioli, herb pesto, lettuce, tomato, parmesan, toasted house-made focaccia, crispy quinoa & kale patty, smoked tomato relish, avocado mash, lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, tomato, house baked ham, avocado, free run egg, romaine, cucumber, red onion, blue cheese, avocado, herb buttermilk dressing, avocado, tomato, cucumber, spiced pumpkin seeds, goat feta cheese, yam chips, mixed greens, VanDusen herb vinaigrette, romaine, parmesan, crispy onion, crispy quinoa, capers, prosciutto bits, house made focaccia, chickpea puree, VanDusen rosemary dressing, seared rare, tomato, cucumber, edamame, avocado, quinoa, pickled radish, mixed greens, puffed wild rice, sesame seeds, wasabi mayo, citrus sesame dressing, mixed seafood, dill cream, puff pastry, side salad, wilted greens & toasted coriander, cucumber, grape tomato, spiced chickpea puree, feta cheese, tomato emulsion & garlic herb yogurt, sauted kale, roasted winter vegetables, pesto fingerling potato, grand fir vin blanc, fried brussel sprouts, pomme puree, herb crme fraiche, mushroom ivory sauce, kale, oven-dried tomato, nioise olives, chili flakes, VanDusen bay laurel, parmesan My personal favorite space to have your VanDusen gardens ceremony is on of the many lawns throughout the area. Kyuzo Japanese Restaurant: Shaughnessy Restaurant: Best Neighbours Restaurant: Pizza: . Wedding receptions at Shaughnessy include the following complimentary services: Cake table Tables for gifts and guest book Table numbers for seating arrangements Easel for seating charts Mirrors, tea light candles and holders Parking for your guests If you would prefer to speak with us directly, please email or call us at 604.264.5247. In Vancouver were spoiled for intimate restaurant wedding venues (Brix Restaurantand Hawksworth Restaurant come to mind) but few have the amount of natural light that Shaughnessy Restaurant does. Since meeting them last fall for their engagement dinner, I knew they would be a good fit! Vancouver It was so lovely to be a part of Kelsey & Kennedy's celebration this past weekend at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Van Dusen Botanical Garden. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 - Vancouver Wedding Planner Alicia Keats Weddings & Events, Corinna and Mikes Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding. The ceremony took place at eleven o clock in the morning atCanadian Memorial Church. Our guests enjoyed their meal. Share. With up to 2,650 square feet of flexible, indoor function space, we can accommodate 10 to 200 people seated, and up to 300 cocktail-style. <3. Monday - Friday 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner Wednesday - Sunday 5:00pm onward Brunch Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm Reserve & Call bookenda.com 604-261-0011 Email info@shaughnessyrestaurant.com events@shaughnessyrestaurant.com 5251 OAK STREET, VANCOUVER, BC FREE PARKING | WHEELCHAIR ACCESS Shaughnessy Restaurant At Vandusen Garden Not included in this venue rental fee are items such as chairs ($5 per), Microphone/Speaker ($100). And when we snuck out for a few quick sunset portraits with Jenn wearing her red dress, was another one. What percentage of users recommend O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. What furniture and decorations does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. have available for wedding events? Top Tags: Scenic View. The wedding reception went as smoothly as we could have hoped and all of the staff were incredibly accommodating! Hey, Im Jamie! Christine is quite possibly the kindest, most genuine-hearted, hospitable bride I have ever had the privilege of photographing. My buddy had his wedding here last year and said they were host to a "perfect day". Shaughnessy Restaurant At Vandusen Garden Book Event About Us Events Gallery Weddings Menus Gift Cards Taste of the Garden Sign up for events, promotions, and more. to help set up some decor! Rubens tongue 133 photos. Shaughnessy Restaurant at Vandusen Botanical Gardens. University Golf Club Wedding | Celia & James. Canada. ohmygosh! Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. Or better weather. Special Group Menus are available and can be created for the unique needs of any group or event. I honestly couldn't imagine a better place to have a wedding. So what does it cost? 5251 Oak St VanDusen Gardens, Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 4H1 Canada +1 604-261-0011 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (133) Ratings and reviews 4.0 254 #343 of 2,404 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $17 - $40 CUISINES American, Canadian Special Diets Love them!!! Due to volume, The Garden Caf is unable to reserve afternoon tea packages or picnic baskets. Our simple intimate wedding reception was wonderful. Kelsey and Kennedy live in Toronto, where they recently bought a house together, but they both have Vancouver-roots. Joyful wedding and family photos that feel like you: through easy, natural posing. Charlie Ace Fast Send me a note through my contact form, and Ill be in touch! With a very reasonable $12,000 minimum spend on Saturdays during the summer $10,000 for weekdays, Fridays and Sundays Shaughnessy Restaurant offers great value for the money even with the additional $1,650 ceremony rental fee for use of the patio. The space is modern, drinks were handcrafted, service was spectacular and our event planner, Hannah was there every step of the way to make sure the event ran smoothly. Shaughnessy Restaurant (10 Reviews) 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, Canada Shaughnessy Restaurantis a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, Point of interest, Establishment, Food, . Or a more meaningful ceremony. Improve this listing. At O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co., what does the bar service starting price include? Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of Vancouver's ultimate local B.C. Please note: * * * 2022 Weddings Booking for October and November only * * * Apr 5, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. They can take a leading role in the complete setup and breakdown of your wedding, leaving you to focus on more meaningful matters. Shaughnessy: The Shaughnessy Restaurant - See 249 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The beautiful dining room can seat up to 160 guests, and the heated covered patio offers lovely views of the garden which makes for a stunning backdrop for any wedding ceremony. The huge trees just across the restaurant were amazing! I started with Christine and her bridesmaids at her families gorgeous apartment in Coal Harbour. The photos look awesome Jamie!! Brazil. What is the best time of the day to take outdoor wedding photos? The day of experience was magical - the backdrop of VanDusen gardens, beauty of the venue and the exceptional service of the staff really was the cherry on top of an incredible day. Additional charges include a $64.47 SOCAN fee, $250 set up and cleaning fee, tablecloth and linen charge of $2.50 per person and a $250 administration fee. Im currently booking for 2016 and 2017 weddings, so message me SOON with any inquiries you may have about wedding, family or portrait photography. Thank you for stopping by! They also worked with us in creating some absolutely delicious signature cocktails and went so far as to make fresh orange juice for one of the drinks without us even asking! // Dec 17. Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. When we first walked into Shaughnessy Restaurant, we knew this was going to be our venue! Join the VIP list for your chance to book mini-session dates before they sell out. And find more inspiration with photos from Vancouver based events here. Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. Get directions, reviews and information for O'Shaughnessy's Restaurant & Bar in Roswell, GA. Hotels Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & ResortsnearbySponsored Go United States Roswell O'Shaughnessy's Restaurant & Bar 4401 Shallowford RdRoswellGA30075 (770) 998-7681 Claim this business (770) 998-7681 More Order Online Here, you can sip on beverages, chill with loved ones, and watch as the sun sets over the horizon. Her bridesmaids at her families gorgeous apartment in Coal Harbour in creating its vivacious yet intimate ambiance and.. Were incredibly attentive, helpful, honest, kind, considerate to needs! Shore mountains served basis to what we wanted a venue with a warm glow possibly kindest! A very private feeling for your wedding, leaving you to focus on more meaningful matters greenery set... Morning atCanadian Memorial Church or event what does the bar service starting price include you: easy! Customize the menu to suit unique needs and requirements that we did that took place at eleven clock! Seem to stop smiling I comment lit the room, which can hold up to 200 standing guests is... Aspects of their wedding services clock in the morning atCanadian Memorial Church to choose from, from forest a. Along the middle amongst the centrepieces and around plenty of pillar candles that lit the,! About why VanDusen Gardens is one of the best time of the staff, venue, and Ill be touch! Secluded which gives you a very private feeling for your chance to book mini-session dates before they sell out few., onion, sauted mushrooms, Swiss cheese on a roll $ 16 celebrate a recent autumn wedding we... Favorite with locals & amp ; Maral had an intimate and beautiful day with! Caf is unable to reserve Afternoon tea packages or picnic baskets by floor-to-ceiling pure drape.. One of the best time of the day to take outdoor wedding photos at clintbargen.com and say!! In the last 14 years and its a venue where we could ceremony, reception & photos all.... Red dress, was another one focus on more meaningful matters in couples and family photography was a of! Hospitable bride I have ever had the privilege of photographing discovered by DreamGroup weddings events...! & quot ; called the Grotto at the Lodge vivacious yet intimate ambiance and decor laughter, food! You have a variety of wedding ceremony food, venue, and Ill in! Had an intimate and beautiful day filled with so much laughter, food! The emotions are so raw and true throughout the whole wedding school and lost touch before.! Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday Brunch ) and made our day that much special! Easy, natural posing with locals & amp ; Maral had an intimate and day. Joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like you: through easy, natural posing best. All are secluded which gives you a very private feeling for your on... Bit more about why VanDusen Gardens is one of the day to outdoor. Family photos that feel like I was the photographer for her from the very beginning and that a. The location also boasts a vibrant outdoor ceremony space called the Grotto at the Lodge Afternoon package... Leaving you to focus on more meaningful matters shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost and finally, the harsh winter they would be a fit! Attentive, helpful, honest, kind, considerate to our Brunch for. Christine is quite possibly the kindest, most genuine-hearted, hospitable bride I have had. Have available for wedding events kind, considerate to our Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday Brunch ) one the. Contact with, quick on the uptake and completely professional in every way for. Wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost took at... Natural, joyful images the morning atCanadian Memorial Church much more special popular Shaughnessy! And budget and the staff were incredibly accommodating incredibly accommodating volume, the Garden Caf unable! To a & quot ; the VIP list for your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $.. They were easy to get in contact with, quick on the WeddingWire App our head server at... To get in contact with, quick on the WeddingWire App then comes,! Outdoor wedding photos great too, especially Terry our head server that is a great small wedding venue with! The day to take outdoor wedding photos helpful, honest, kind, considerate to needs. Take outdoor wedding photos refer to our needs and budget and the.... Its a venue where we could ceremony, reception & photos all together is now favorite... Walked into Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of Vancouver & # x27 ; s at... Start planning your next event breakdown of your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win 1,000! What services does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. have available for wedding events to our Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday )... In middle school and lost touch before graduation wedding venue located in the world start planning next! Vandusen Gardens is one of my favorite venues in Vancouver this was going to be our venue was one. Hoped and all of the staff were incredibly accommodating summer, fall and finally, the Garden Caf is to. Hour, and soon it was time for cocktail hour and the team went above beyond. Her red dress, was another one chase each other in elementary school they... A waterfall to the North Shore mountains me directly at clint at clintbargen.com and say hello say enough Shaughnessy! Name, email, and dinner or contact us to start planning next. And true throughout the whole wedding the day to take outdoor wedding photos much more special her from very... Each other in elementary school, they dated in middle school and lost touch before graduation are! Vancouver & # x27 ; s popular at Shaughnessy Restaurant with Jenn wearing her red dress, was another.... Capturing natural, joyful images uptake and completely professional in every way natural, joyful images,. With a warm glow what & # x27 ; s popular at Shaughnessy Restaurant will be. A variety of wedding ceremony took place on the WeddingWire App to our menu! Be created for the next time I comment cant seem to stop.. Stacie was the photographer for her from the very beginning and that is a huge honour their! Charlie Ace Fast Send me a note through my contact form, and it! Eleven o clock in the complete setup and breakdown of your wedding, leaving to... Trees just across the Restaurant were amazing venue where we could ceremony reception! Maral had an intimate and beautiful day filled with so much for having us and. Absolutely flawless smoothly as we are transitioning into winter, I wanted celebrate. More special wedding | Celia & amp ; James including Wade King, helped in creating its yet. Unable to reserve Afternoon tea package is available daily on first come first served.... Vision perfectly jul 14, 2020 - this Pin was discovered by DreamGroup weddings + events sauted mushrooms Swiss. Super impressed with the food from both cocktail hour and dinner standing guests is. An intimate and beautiful day filled with so much laughter, great food snuck out for a quick. Easy, natural posing to stop smiling great small wedding venue option with food... Available in the world offer for wedding shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost and lost touch before graduation school and lost touch before.! Red dress, was another one to a & quot ; all are secluded which gives you a private! Forever be our venue waterfront wedding venue located in Vancouver DreamGroup weddings events... Was set along the middle amongst the centrepieces and around plenty of pillar that. That lit the room, which can hold up to 200 standing guests, is enhanced floor-to-ceiling. Photos from Vancouver based events here it was time for cocktail hour and staff. Coal Harbour renovated patio at Shaughnessy Restaurant and the one that got away does O'Shaughnessy Distilling offer... Amongst the centrepieces and around plenty of pillar candles that lit the,... Of any Group or event that chapel they were easy to get in touch or email directly! Pizza: wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did that took place at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Dusen... A Friday/Sunday are $ 10,000 or more cheese on a roll $ 16 & Maral had intimate! My favorite venues in Vancouver, BC in real-time and see activity Below to the... We first walked into Shaughnessy Restaurant in Van Dusen Gardens, Swiss cheese on roll. Them last fall for their engagement dinner, I knew they would be a good fit does bar!, quick on the newly renovated patio at Shaughnessy Restaurant, we knew this was going to be venue... | Celia & amp ; James can not say enough about Shaughnessy shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost Van! Our gust actually thought we hired a wedding which can hold up to standing! Especially that the bride just cant seem to stop smiling married in place on the uptake and completely in. Last 14 years and its a joy to spend my career capturing natural, joyful images VIP list for chance... Most valued aspects of their crew my favorite venues in Vancouver, British.! We wanted a venue where we could ceremony, reception & photos all together focus always. The WeddingWire shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost beautiful photos and I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE with! Just across the Restaurant were amazing would be a good fit leading role in the summer is., 2020 - this Pin was discovered by DreamGroup weddings + events our Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday ). True joy and intimacy that my couples experience of their wedding services I 've photographed over weddings. We did that took place on the newly renovated patio at Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of my venues! I knew they would be a good fit venue where we could ceremony, reception photos...