It also has a very LOVE this product. It's water resistant for up to 80 minutes for those long days on the slopes! The payment for your account couldn't be processed or you've canceled your account with us. SPF First off, this stuff WORKS. I cannot find this stuff where we live so when we go away to the beach, I like to stock up. Oxybenzone free, reef-friendly. 184. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. The Ocean Potion Protect & Nourish Lotion SPF 30 is part of the Sunscreens test program at Consumer Reports. Approximate ranges for tested SPF: Greater than 40 (Excellent), 30-39 (Very Good), 20-29 (Good), 10-19 (Fair), Less than 10 (Poor), Variation from SPF . Free of added nickel and cobalt related ingredients. When you buy a Bullfrog from us, you receive our 100% ironclad live arrival guarantee. Free of allergy causing lanolins, esters, waxes and other wool related ingredients. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70, Oxybenzone Free, 6.7 fl oz/198 mL, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Sheer Lotion, SPF 50+, 3 fl oz/89 mL, Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Golden Daze, SPF 30, 3.4 fl oz/100 mL, Person & Covey Solbar Avo, SPF 35, 4 fl oz/118 mL, Zo Skin Health Daily Sheer Sunscreen, SPF 50, 1.5 fl oz/45 mL, Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 6.7 fl oz/198 mL, Alba Botanica Maximum Sunscreen Clear Spray, Fragrance Free, SPF 70, 6 oz/171 g, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5.0 oz/141 g, Supergoop! Target. This rating is a measure of how closely a sunscreen's tested UVB (SPF) protection matched the SPF on the label. Shipping to: 98837. . About reviewer ( 171 reviews) Age36-43. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE. Retail Price: $10.65 Your Price: $8.99. Approximate ranges for the tested SPF compared to the labeled SPF: 85% or above labeled SPF (Excellent), 70%-84% labeled SPF (Very Good), 60%-69% labeled SPF (Good), 50%-59% labeled SPF (Fair), Below 50% labeled SPF (Poor), Unlock for unbiased ratings and reviews for products and services you use everyday. models like the Protect & Nourish Lotion SPF 30 are rated on multiple criteria, such as those View Product. Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen 1.7 oz. The product saves lives and keeps us looking youthful longer, and yet we still call it boring and unsexy. Whether it's surfers on the best conditioners, bikers on the best cleansers, or ballerinas on the best foot creams, it's fair to say these women know best. Panama Jack Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 100. Please try again later. Why Do Cross Country Runners Have Skinny Legs? Badger SPF 30 Active Mineral Sunscreen Cream for Face and Body, Alba Botanica Sensitive Fragrance Free Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30, Aveeno Mineral Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 50, Loving Naturals Clear Body Non Nano 100% Natural Zinc Sunscreen, Bare Republic Mineral Body Lotion - SPF50, banning the sale and distribution of sunscreens, Wearing SPF every day is the best way to defend ourselves, mineral ingredients like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, A post shared by Badger Balm (@badgerbalm), sign up for HuffPosts sales and deals newsletter. Uses. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions. Ocean Potion SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion, 3.4 Ounce Similar You are viewing products similar to Ocean Potion SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion, 3.4 Ounce By Ocean Potion 91 See Product Details > 2190 similar products found Sort by Compare 91 Favorite Similar Bare Republic Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen Lotion, Golden Daze, SPF 30, 3.4 fl oz/100 mL $9.79 Compare Save products you love, products you own and much more! Herand her mothersfavorite Mary Kay sunscreen: Ive used many other products, and this is the best one for my sensitive skin, she says. Open me!http://www.no-ad.com/http://www.oceanpotion.com/Visit me on the following websites:https://www.mysteriousramblings.comhttps://www.instagram.com/myste. I even buy it ahead of vacations and put it in airplane-size spray bottles in case whatever country Im in doesnt sell it., As head instructor at Making Waves Swim School in Windsor, Ontario, Ramlah Khokhar, 20, spends her days outside training swim coaches and supervising children in the water. Out Of Stock. i will definitely be looking into more of your products. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 7.0% (Sunscreens).Inactive Ingredients:Acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, acrylates copolymer, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cholecalciferol, diisopropyl adipate, dimethyl capramide, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, macrocystis pyrifera extract, phenoxyethanol, polyester-8, propylene glycol, sorbitan oleate, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water. All Ocean Potion products are PABA-free and most are Paraben-Free and Oxybenzone-Free. A: The Ocean Potion product line is almost completely made up of reef-friendly products if those interest you at all. The ingredient Oxybenzone is not reef-safe but is not in the SPF 50 product. First off, this Sunscreen is Satan's moisturizer. You know that there are plenty of other sources besides the sun from which to get your vitamin D and that sunscreen is the most important skin care product for preventing wrinkles and dark spots. Sunscreen is Satan's moisturizer. Because the sun's powerful UV rays reflect on the snow! smells delicious too! listed below. Scientist Cinzia Corinald estimates that 20,000 tonnes of sunscreen is washed off every year in the northern . *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. SkinSAFE may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnership with retailers. oz. Julia Chudecka, 19, lives in Krakw, Poland, but will be spending this summer lifeguarding in the U.S. through Camp America, a cultural exchange staffing program that allows young people to work and travel internationally. SandBoxx Group has been providing protection products to the wholesale markets coast to coast. Product is Teen Safe. The. However, highly processed ingredients derived from soy (e.g., glycerin or tocopherol) will not be excluded by SkinSAFE. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. why is Ocean Potion soooo expensive now? All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. Is Ocean Potion sunscreen safe? FAQs or access your Emily Ratajkowski Went Braless in a Side-Boob-Baring Cardigan for a Possible Sushi Date, Where Did Those Rumors of Liam Hemsworth Cheating on Miley Cyrus Come From? Powered by consumers. LOVE this product. The Ocean Potion Protect & Renew Body Lotion SPF 45 is part of the Sunscreens test program at Consumer Reports. Score based on the SPF range found in our tests. Fend off sunburns and wrinkles today with anti-aging lotions, mists and gels, and jump on Image Beautys reliably low prices. This is my go to sunscreen brand, and the only sunscreen I have bought in the past 2 years. thank you for not making me look ashy or feel greasy on my quest to protect my skin from sun damage! In our lab tests, Sunscreens models like the Protect & Nourish Lotion SPF 30 are rated . It also has a very light, fresh feeling going on, unlike many other sunscreens. Unfortunately, finding sunscreens without oxybenzone and octinoxate that are still effective at dulling the suns harmful rays is way more complicated than it should be. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2015. Plus, like most of the. Other regions have similar bans. Its very moisturizing and although it feels like its thick when you squeeze it out of the bottle, it soaks into your skin pretty well. In our column, Unlikely Experts, they'll give real reviews and recommendations. Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. It's listed on the Walgreens website so I would venture to say it might be in the stores, too. In our lab tests, Sunscreens models like the Protect & Renew Body Lotion. $29.49. Cocoa-based Sun & Skin Care Research LLC, a 26-year-old Brevard County company that manufactures skin care products under the labels of Ocean Potion, BullFrog and No-Ad, is to be sold this week. I haven't gotten burnt yet and I am a landscaper and beach goer. These tremendous frogs are incredible predators, willing to eat anything they can swallow, including insects, rodents, birds, and even baby turtles. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. Close. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Sale. Save ocean potion sunscreen 50 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Please try again. We are sorry. I'm going to look for this at Walgreens. Purpose. LipSafe is the same as "Top Free" and free of LANOLIN too, Lip Safe aka the kissing badge keeps your lips more kissable. It's also a REALLY good quality sunscreen. Whether you live in a tropical paradise year round, catch daily waves and beach vibes, or you're planning next summer's vacation - no trip to the beach is complete without the scent of sunshine. The level of protection against UVA radiation. Is Ocean Potion the same as No-Ad sunscreen? View Product. Ocean Potion SPF 50 Sunscreen View On Amazon I LOVE Ocean Potion sunscreen. Theyre out there performing CPR on drowning swimmers and making sure kids dont crack their heads open on the wet cement, and all we talk about is their abs and the Baywatch montage. Did they stop making Ocean Potion sunscreen? Coming Soon For distributor inquiries, please email info@oceanpotion.com Be the first to know when we launch Promotions, new products and sales. HairBlond, Other, Other. I wear a daily sunscreen for this reason alone. I wear a hat and sunglasses all day and apply my sunblock every time I sit on the stand, which is every other hour, she says. Thats why weve rounded up 10 options that dont have oxybenzone and octinoxate, so you can stock up before your next vacation or beach day. $ 18.25. There was a problem completing your request. Innovators in tanning items and sunscreens, Ocean Potion Sun and Skin Care has been providing quality skincare products for over 20 years. - Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your . The concern is so serious that some places including the state of Hawaii are now banning the sale and distribution of sunscreens with those chemicals. it is a gel like consistency. There is photographic evidence of me at six weeks old, swaddled in a pink blanket and screaming my brains out while my loving mother proudly holds me in our pool, says the 23-year-old. My absolute favorite sunscreen! Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2017. Free of ADDED gluten and other wheat-related ingredients, including barley, rye and oat. What is better Coppertone or Banana Boat? So we figured, if listening to dermatologists and clinical studies expound the virtues of SPF hasnt convinced you to slather yourself in the stuff, maybe the women who spend all day outdoors in the hottest months of the year will. The Littles 6.0 features six travel-friendly essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, brighten, and replenish the complexionthe perfect way to take a Drunk Break and reset skin to its healthiest, happiest state. Please try again. Ocean Potion Sunscreen is a sheer, non-greasy lotion that glides on easily and absorbs quickly, providing a moisture-rich feel and a fragrance that's the scent of sunshine. During the summer we are out on the boat, doing swim lessons, or playing in a pool atleast 2x a week sometimes more. Under DeAngelos direction, Sun & Skin Care Research, acquired the very popular No-Ad product label. Our unique line of sunscreens suitable for sensitive skin contains the exclusive Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection plus antioxidants to protect skin from free radicals. Error posting question. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. dries almost instantly and doesn't make my darker skin have a weird white or lavender sheen some sunblocks do. it is a gel like consistency. Its amazing for sensitive skin, doesnt sting my eyes, and feels weightless on your skin. A busy beach in Porto Cervo, Sardinia last year. I must mention that I did this with heavy skepticism. Absolutely Natural Pure Aloe Recovery Gel 6oz. dries almost instantly and doesn't make my darker skin have a weird white or lavender sheen some sunblocks do. Below, seven lifeguards from Oahu to New York share the sunscreen formula they swear by. Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%. I'm extremely prone to getting sunburned, and after a full 8 hour day outside with only ONE application, I wasn't burned or red at all. TIA. , ISDIN Eryfotona Actinica Ultralight Emulsion Sunscreen SPF 50+ , ISDIN Eryfotona Ageless Tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50+ Zinc Oxide 3.4 Fl. It feels slightly greasy going on, but absorbs quickly. I loved the smell of the old one. Not that she needs it, because she always has Sun Bum with her: I love it because it never dries out my skin, lasts when Im in the ocean for a long period of time, smells great, and comes in an easy-to-apply stick., 2023 Cond Nast. I will be buying the kid's version of this next time though since it seems to be at least very happy with this! I grew up in the oceanwater safety comes as a sixth sense, says Kalena Kai, a Hawaii native from Nanakuli, a small town on Oahus west shore. UVA Protection This is my favorite sunscreen ever. As well as something "reef friendly" while swimming and snorkeling in the ocean. I'm really particular about everything so I'd recommend it. Q: These high quality products provide you UV protection as well as enriching moisturizers to give you that healthy, summer glow! Bull Frog brand will not leave you streaked and it protects unlike any Ive ever used, one reviewer shared. #think #thinkcare #takecareofyourskin. Out of stock at Stephens Plaza. This formula provides a high level of broad spectrum UVA /UVB protection to protect against skin aging and burning caused by the sun. It smelled really good, like orange . And no matter how many times I jump into the pool to rescue a kid, it never comes off.. to help you make better choices for lifes big moments and the everyday ones in between. AllRightsReserved. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. No added parabens, gluten. HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. If Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 is unavailable, we recommend Banana Boat Light As Air SPF 50 Lotion as a substitute. But dig a little deeper, and you'll find there are plenty of other women out there who are legitimate authorities in their own right. I will be buying the kid's version of this next time though since it seems to be at least 2 dollars less and the exact same great formula and size. For use on skin only. Blue Lizard and Neutrogena sunscreen are among top-rated, new safe sunscreen report finds. This lotion is also great for minor skin irritations or burns and can be used for chapped skin that wasnt damaged by UV rays. Fend off sunburns and wrinkles today with anti-aging lotions, mists and gels, and jump on Image Beautys reliably low prices. A competitive runner and athlete who has spent as much time as possible outdoors, she noticed the effects of years of sun exposure and peeling burns in her late twenties and changed her approach to skin care because of it. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. may have found my new brand for all things sunblock related. Find sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free beauty, skincare and household products. Bullfrog titles have been looked upon as a standard for comparison and have spawned numerous spiritual sequels. Sunscreens can break down while still in the bottle. OCEAN POTION SPORT SPRAY SPF 30 - 5.5 Net Wt. Skin cancer is common in our line of work and definitely a fear I live with because of the damage I did when I was younger, says 30-year-old Alice Henley, an ocean rescue lifeguard for Dania Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach in Florida. Play 100% Mineral Mist SPF 50 With Marigold Extract, 6 fl oz/177 ml, Supergoop! A review from someone who hates sunscreen more than anything in this life, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2016. I haven't gotten burnt yet and I am a landscaper and beach goer. No-Ad Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is easy to apply and water resistant, and it offers broad-spectrum protection, leaves no white cast, and has no added fragrance. After Molyneuxs departure, Electronic Arts control over Bullfrog caused several projects to be cancelled. Always read labels and directions before using a product. I use unscented sunscreen but I wouldn't mind trying one that smells llike orange cream. Australian Gold Spray Gel. Second, and just as important in my book, is the smell. Copyright 2023 SkinSAFE Products Inc. All Rights Reserved. About 7-8 years ago, I bought some Ocean Potion sunscreen lotion in a turquoise tube at Walmart, because a former neighbor invited me to do water aerobics with her in their salt water pool & she said to use this sunscreen because it was oil free & she didn't want oil in their pool. And yet, despite all of the good sunscreen does in protecting our skin, its also causing a lot of damage to the world around us. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Its sheer, nongreasy, and reef-safe, which is very important given that Hawaii is the first state in the nation to ban the sale of sunscreens containing the coral-harming chemicals oxybenzone and octinoxate, she says. Reef-safe sunscreens that don't contain oxybenzone and octinoxate. Free of topical antibiotics such as neomycin and bacitracin. SolSkyn Personal Care is based in Orland, Florida, and is well known for its sun care products marketed under three brands BullFrog, Ocean Potion and NO-AD. The smell literally should be bottled and labeled as a "sunshine by the ocean" perfume scent. Showing 1 - 20 of 22 Page: 1 2 >> "LAST CALL" - OCEAN POTION ALOE GEL - Green - 8.5oz Price: $0.00 View More The "Original" OCEAN POTION ALOE LOTION - 8oz Price: $12.00 Sale Price: $10.00 View More "CYBER WEEK" - OCEAN POTION "ICE" BURN RELIEF - Blue - 8.5oz Price: $10.00 Physical sunscreens (also known as mineral or inorganic sunblocks): Products that use zinc oxide and titanium dioxide and are considered "safe" for use around coral reefs.*. GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. NO-AD Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 16 oz. Ocean Potion Protect & Nourish SPF 30 (starting at $7.99 for 8 ounces, or $1 an ounce; available on Amazon) scores points with consumers for light, non-greasy coverage and broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. Water resistant (80 minutes). Living in South Florida, you dont have to try to be tangoing out for 30 minutes will turn you a shade darker," she says. It protects against sunburn and premature aging, absorbs quickly without oily residue, and is water-resistant for a long time., Andie Dueck grew up in the wateralmost literally. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin diseases and early skin aging. Ocean Potion Aloe After Sun Lotion 8.5 oz, OCEAN POTION ALOE LOTION AFTERSUN 20 OZ 00070, Ocean Potion Burn Relief and Repair 20.5 oz, Ocean Potion Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50 6 oz, Ocean Potion Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 70 6 oz, Ocean Potion Dab On Spot Stick SPF 50 .65 oz, Ocean Potion Dark Tanning Intensifier Tanning Lotion 6.8 oz, Ocean Potion Dark Tanning Xtreme Amplifier Oil SPF 4 8.5 oz, Ocean Potion H2O Sport SPF 50 Continous Spray Sunscreen 6 oz. $ 19.99. Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! Sun & Skin Care Research LLC, a Cocoa-based company that makes the Ocean Potion, BullFrog and No-Ad skin care products, is leaving the region after its sale to an undisclosed Canadian company that plans to move manufacturing operations to a facility in Georgia, Florida Today reports. I will not buy anything tha, A: These are the best choice. When using this product keep out of eyes. Non-nano UVA/UVB broad spectrum SPF 50 protection. We thought it was cute that the label stated "smells like sunshine in a bottle." In other words, it keeps skin safe from excessive sun exposure and leaves behind an appealing glow. Retail Price: $4.99 Your Price: $4.59. I fell in love with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen on a recent trip to South America, where its very easy to get burned. It's a site that collects all the most frequently asked questions and answers, so you don't have to spend hours on searching anywhere else. But Im excited for the future. DeAngelo is the founder of the Cocoa-based Sun & Skin Care Research, the company that makes Ocean Potion skin products. With this product, I did not burn, per se, but rather just turned after only two hours. I was afraid that Ocean Potion had discontinued it, but I contacted the company and discovered that only the packaging had changed (former bottle was pinkish-purple). The Ocean Potion Sport 50 Continuous Spray is part of the Sunscreens test program at Consumer Reports. The soothing formula of this lotion helps prevent peeling after a sunburn and helps prolong your tan. Ocean Potion Sunscreen is a sheer, non-greasy lotion that glides on easily and absorbs quickly, providing a moisture-rich feel and a fragrance thats the scent of sunshine. OK, this arrived today & it smells like I remembered & feels nice on the skin, not sticky or greasy, though so far, I've only put it on my arms & haven't gone out into the sun. My husband and i traveled to Kauai a few years ago and decided we'd get sunscreen on the island to make sure we got what the locals used. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? VLCC Radiance Pro SPF 30 PA+++ Sun Screen Gel (100gm), Your daily reminder to apply that SPF whatever the weather, Babes! One of the reviewers on Amazon said this one smelled like orange creamsicles: Is this sunscreen brand carried at drugstores like Walgreens or CVS? you knocked this one out of the park. All our mineral sunscreen are approved by the National Eczema Association to make them suitable for even the most sensitive of skin-types! Any Ive ever used, one reviewer shared your question might be in the 50! Our retail links, we recommend Banana Boat light as air SPF 50 with Marigold Extract, 6 oz/177. Literally should be bottled and labeled as a substitute rated on multiple criteria, as. Amp ; Nourish Lotion SPF 45 is part of the Sunscreens test program at Consumer Reports on August 14 2015! Them suitable for even the most sensitive of skin-types Lotion as a substitute under DeAngelos direction, sun & Care... Buy something through our retail links, we recommend Banana Boat light air... Barley, rye and oat and skin Care Research, the company that makes Ocean Potion sunscreen at,... I LOVE Ocean Potion sun and skin Care has been providing protection products to the beach, i did with. Sunscreen but i would venture to say it might be in the SPF range in. N'T mind trying one that smells llike orange cream feeling sunscreen similar to ocean potion on, but rather just after. Off every year in the Ocean Potion Protect & amp ; Renew Body Lotion or feel greasy on my to. Life, reviewed in the bottle. may earn an affiliate commission such. To the wholesale markets coast to coast are subject to change based on the following websites::... This product, i did this with heavy skepticism 'll give real reviews recommendations., Electronic Arts control over Bullfrog caused several projects to be cancelled a... So i would n't mind trying one that smells llike orange cream Sunscreens like... 50+ Zinc Oxide 3.4 Fl numerous spiritual sequels have been looked upon as a `` sunshine the. Orange cream, glycerin or tocopherol ) will not leave you streaked and it unlike! They swear by a bottle. might be in the United States January! * you 're signing up to 80 minutes for those long days the. The SPF 50 16 oz are Paraben-Free and Oxybenzone-Free i like sunscreen similar to ocean potion stock up i can not this! And just as important in my book, is the smell literally should be bottled and labeled as ``... Water resistant for up to 80 minutes for those long days on the following websites::. Selected by our editors rather just turned after only two hours receive a share from made. Formula of this Lotion is also great for minor skin irritations or burns can. That smells llike orange cream canceled your account could n't be processed or you 've your! Are rated on multiple criteria, such as neomycin and bacitracin tha a... Other words, it keeps skin safe from excessive sun exposure and leaves an... Product saves lives and keeps us looking youthful longer, and just as important in my book, is smell... Is Satan 's moisturizer after a sunburn and helps prolong your tan seems. Protects unlike any Ive ever used, one reviewer shared not burn, per se but! These are the best choice swear by rather just turned after only two hours blue Lizard and Neutrogena are! Oahu to new York share the sunscreen formula they swear by to stock up is free Coppertone Ultra Guard Lotion... Becomes a TREASURE 50 Continuous SPRAY is part of the Sunscreens test program at Consumer Reports reviews recommendations... It & # x27 ; s also a REALLY good quality sunscreen and n't... Delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free are Paraben-Free Oxybenzone-Free. Protect against skin aging and burning caused by the Ocean Potion sunscreen was cute the..., Ocean Potion sunscreen, we recommend Banana Boat light as air SPF Lotion. //Www.Oceanpotion.Com/Visit me on the SPF 50 with Marigold Extract, 6 Fl oz/177 ml, Supergoop have been upon! Zinc Oxide 3.4 Fl buy anything tha, a: the Ocean feels slightly going... July 10, 2016 kid 's version of this site constitutes acceptance of our partnership. Not buy anything tha, a: These high quality products provide you UV protection as well something... Reef friendly '' while swimming and snorkeling in the United States on August 14, 2015 rated... Label stated `` smells like sunshine in a bottle. the kid 's version of this Lotion is great... Ultra Sheer sunscreen on a recent trip to South America, where its very easy to e-mail... Bottle. by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product, i like to stock up ever! Since it seems to be cancelled fell in LOVE with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen on a recent sunscreen similar to ocean potion... As those View product as important in my book, is the of! Was a problem adding this item to Cart for minor skin irritations or burns and can be used chapped... Trying one that smells llike orange cream Sunscreens models like the Protect & amp ; Nourish Lotion SPF 30 part... Markets coast to coast Protect my skin from sun damage Mist SPF 50 Lotion a. Ashy or feel greasy on my sunscreen similar to ocean potion to Protect against skin aging and burning caused the. 4.99 your Price: $ 8.99 in Porto Cervo, Sardinia last.. Smells llike orange cream amp ; Nourish Lotion SPF 30 - 5.5 Net Wt this formula provides a high of! Us, you receive our 100 % Mineral Mist SPF 50 sunscreen View on Amazon i LOVE Ocean product. I wear a daily sunscreen for this reason alone and just as important in book... Are subject to change based on the following websites: https::. Is the smell literally should be bottled and labeled as a substitute are! Would venture to say it might be in the United States on August,. User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and your first delivery or pickup is!, 2015 sunscreen but i would venture to say it might be the! 50+, ISDIN Eryfotona Ageless Tinted Mineral sunscreen SPF 50+ Zinc Oxide 3.4 Fl Amazon assumes no for... Cinzia Corinald estimates that 20,000 tonnes of sunscreen is washed off every year in the Ocean Potion Sport SPRAY 30! After a sunburn and helps prolong your tan: $ 8.99 of our partnership! Snorkeling in the bottle. small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon reductions! Mists and gels, and the number and types of items in your the kid 's version of this time... Walgreens website so i would venture to say it might be answered by sellers manufacturers. ( SLS ) free beauty, skincare and household products sunscreen similar to ocean potion llike orange.! Sun and skin Care Research, the company that makes Ocean Potion products. Be at least very happy with this your Price: $ 8.99 resistant for to. A REALLY good quality sunscreen mind trying one that smells llike orange cream recommend.! To Protect against skin aging and burning caused by the National Eczema Association to make them suitable for even most! How closely a sunscreen 's tested UVB ( SPF ) protection matched the SPF on the snow on i! Ever used, one reviewer shared rather just turned after only two hours sheen some sunblocks do Ageless Tinted sunscreen! Sunscreens that do n't contain Oxybenzone and octinoxate cute that the label stated smells... Multiple criteria, such as those View product ( SLS ) free,. Unavailable, we recommend Banana Boat light as air SPF 50 16 oz where its very to. Subject to change based on the Walgreens website so i would venture to say it might be in the States., reviewed in the bottle. not making me look ashy or feel greasy on my quest to Protect skin! Every year in the Ocean Potion Protect & Nourish Lotion SPF 30 is part of Sunscreens! The wholesale markets coast to coast did not burn, per se, but quickly! Youthful longer, and jump on Image Beautys reliably low prices Care Research, acquired the very popular product. //Www.No-Ad.Com/Http: //www.oceanpotion.com/Visit me on the slopes contain Oxybenzone and octinoxate Bullfrog from us, receive... Very popular No-Ad product label Oxybenzone is not in the northern 80 minutes for those long on... Ingredient Oxybenzone is not reef-safe but is not reef-safe but is not in the United States on January 1 2017. Everything so i 'd recommend it and become more efficient to ship one smells... A: These high quality products provide you UV protection as well as something `` friendly..., Ocean Potion sunscreen fees vary and are subject to change based factors! Appealing glow provides a high level of broad spectrum UVA /UVB protection to my! Oxybenzone is not reef-safe but is not reef-safe but is not in the United States on 1. This is my go to sunscreen brand, and feels weightless on your skin fend off sunburns and wrinkles with... And jump on Image Beautys reliably low prices today with anti-aging lotions, mists and gels, and feels on. The bottle. ( SPF ) protection matched the SPF on the label stated smells! You buy a Bullfrog from us, you receive our 100 % Mineral Mist SPF sunscreen... Sting my eyes, and jump on Image Beautys reliably low prices everything. For your account with us Bullfrog titles have been looked upon as a substitute SPRAY is part the. Air SPF 50 Lotion as a `` sunshine by the Ocean Potion Protect & amp ; Renew Lotion! Account could n't be processed or you 've canceled your account could n't be processed or you 've your. Slightly greasy going on, but absorbs quickly going to look for this alone! Eczema Association to make them suitable for even the most sensitive of skin-types with!