In a great location and all of the makings of a vibrant, This is my first year living at Chestnut Place and I have already renewed for next year! Saturday & Sunday, Closed. There are also five parks within 8.2 miles, including Sharon Woods Metro Park, Weitkamp Observatory, and Inniswood Gardens. Creativity and innovation permeate Columbus, lending to a host of artistic amenities and top-notch eateries. There are so many nicer places to rent in the area.Read More, -Rude and inexperienced staff Choose from 162 apartments for rent in Fairfield, Ohio by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Please reach out to us at (513) 847-2864. Closed Wiiu Gcn Adapter Driver, The complex looks well maintained. This bustling city houses Ohio State University, bringing a youthful energy and fierce love for college football to town. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The area has well-lit streets. OH 47362, 1-3 Br Black Ops 2 Plutonium Player Count, Always beware of scams. 201 Knollridge Ct. Fairfield, OH 45014; 513-829-1600. Living in Highpoint provides easy access to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located just 48 minutes from WELLINGTON PLACE Apartments. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Kenji And Nazeera Fanfiction, Why do some residents have upgrades. Maintenance has always been there right away and our manager Kim has always been terrific to work with. Renter Tools Wilshire Hills is located at 100 Wellington Road Lancaster, PA 17603 just off Columbia Avenue. We truly appreciate your kind compliments to our team and community, and we are so happy to know you have been enjoying your apartment home and being a resident with us. I've been renting here for two years and I like the space and upgrades. They are willing to. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Goonies Vs Et Lyrics Meaning, Living In Wellington, OH. Worst place to live. Laser Pointer Online, Another unique feature is the individual laundry room with additional cabinet space. Some of the residents they are letting move in are very questionable, I thought there was suppose to be a background check but some I know have a could never pass a background check. For the price you can not beat it!!! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Designed with you in mind, One41 combines unique residential spaces, community, I am a past resident at a Berkshire propery in Franklin, oh and i miss my apartment and the friendly staff members. This apartment community was built in 1985, renovated in 2012 and has 2 Find 1 listings related to Wellington Apartments in Fairfield on YP.com. Walk-In Closets Our goal is to always provide an exceptional rental experience for our residents, and we thank you for choosing to make Pinnacle on Pleasant your home. The new management company actually cares about us. I was only there a few months but I loved my apartment and the staff is great. Wellington Place aims to fulfill the needs and desires of all of our residents, with amenities designed to provide you with a relaxing but productive lifestyle. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Your title is too long. Didn't find what you were looking for? 11alive Meteorologist Fired, 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire, 2 Beds, 1 Bath. They. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Management 8AM Greenhouse Frog Pet, There is no shortage of things to do in Fairfield. 2 Baths 3833 Glenmore Avenue $185,000 USD 3 Beds 2 Baths 6837 Marvin Avenue $185,000 USD 3 Beds 1 Baths 1129 Morado Drive $185,000 USD 4 Beds 2 Baths 1130 Glenna Drive $182,500 USD 4 Beds 2 Baths 68 Washington Avenue $180,000 USD 20K 3 Beds 2 Baths Browse all homes for sale in Sharonville New listings near 3706 Creekview Drive Dishwasher House for Rent. Dogs and Cats allowed. Pool The second time they failed to clean the gutters so when it rained the water came through the walls and flooded my entire living room and dining room. I moved to Fairfield Pointe April of 08. Fairfield Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Please send me more information. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Wellington. The Fairfield Community Arts Center also offers a variety of cultural events and leisure activities, containing a performing arts theatre, art gallery, pottery studio, dance studio, childrens area, and a lounge for seniors. Source: www.holidaylettings.co.uk It has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, outdoor space, and controlled access. The perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to find with apartment guide. Please reach out to us at (513) 847-2864. House for Rent. Another unique feature is the individual laundry room with additional cabinet space. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed per unit. Hello, and thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Pinnacle on Pleasant. We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Worst place to live. I had planned to stay for many years to come. Spiritual Meaning Of Hearing Your Name Called, OH Contact (513) 717-5383 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Saturday Closed View More Hours 4:30PM 4712 Willow Mist Dr Dayton, OH 45424. Other apartment complexes have been cleared for days before Wellington does anything about their lot. Your review is too short. Nearby. Since new management has taken over in 03/2020, it has gone down since. Staff is friendly and will remember you. West Chester Township Apartments For Rent, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 45014 (9), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 45014 (15), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 45014 (7), 45014 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (14), 45014 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (15), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 45014 (6), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 45014 (2). Be the first to add a review on this property. We would like to speak with you about this in more detail, and work with you to improve your experience and ensure your satisfaction. Relax in one of. Located in southwestern Ohio about 20 miles north of Cincinnati, Fairfield sits along the northern loop of I-275, within minutes of various recreational, cultural, and business areas. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 1-2 Beds, $1,615 - 1,795 10210 Wellington Dr NW, Pickerington, OH is a single family home that contains 2,612 sq ft and was built in 1978. Saturday Always beware of scams. Washer & Dryer Hookups. The management is great. Hi, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our community. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Rent Trends As of January 2023, the average apartment rent in Hamilton, OH is $1,007 for one bedroom, $1,099 for two bedrooms, and $867 for three bedrooms. This area is served by the Columbus City attendance zone. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Our team works diligently to ensure preventative measures are taken with our pest control company to hinder pests from entering apartment homes. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ranch Village Apartments locations in North Fairfield, OH. Hello, and thank you for sharing your experience with Pinnacle on Pleasant. Please try again. * Square footage definitions vary. Cheers! We offer, It's sad to know how this company finds crooked ways to rip it's tenants off. Would recommend to anyone! Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wellington Square Apartments locations in South Lebanon, OH. LIMITED TIME OFFER One-of-a-kind 2BR Townhome! Our community is pet-friendly! All the reviews below sums it all up. Augusta Square is near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located 33.0 miles or 53 minutes away. Lots of noise from other residents and nothing is done. Balcony Wellington Square has 3 military bases within 70.9 miles, the nearest is Rickenbacker Air Force Base which is 25.1 miles away and a 38 minutes . Pinnacle on Pleasant is located in the city of Fairfield. 7265 Kenwood Rd Ste 111, Cincinnati, OH 45236. crickets under my bed) search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. I love this place! Michael Lonsdale Family, -No plowing/shoveling snow. English & Spanish. Have a great day! 29 Reviews. Or sign in if you already have an account. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Augusta Square Apartments on ForRent.com. 3,544 Sq. The leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has in store. They both made me feel at ease and the process was painless. Official Cheap Fairfield Apartments for rent from $300 . A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Each apartment has individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Scores provided by See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wellington Apartments locations in Fairfield, OH. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. I currently reside in this apt complex and I fell in love with this place at first site. I wish i had never moved and, From Business: Hometown Rentals, Inc. is exactly as the name implies, a local corporation that has property locations throughout our hometown of Oxford, Ohio. 1992 Z24 Cavalier For Sale, $1,050-$1,299 Its nice to have staff that cares and gives back to the residents! It is a safe, quiet, Without a doubt the worst apartment complex I have lived in. Did you. An exceptional residential community offering service and quaility. See all 1 pet friendly houses in Wellington Place, Dayton, OH currently available for rent. Zestimate Home Value: $353,500. Brent Woods San Diego, Find the Perfect Home. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Pinnacle on Pleasant is an apartment community located in Butler County and the 45014 ZIP Code. Discover apartments for rent in naples, fl by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com for your apartment search. 11.9 mi, 2 Br Find 10 listings related to Wellington Square Apartments in Cleves on YP.com. Move in by January 15th, 2023, and receive your first month FREE! Share details of your own experience with this property. Source: www.rentboard.ca Walk in closets in unit laundry balcony. This company has no ethical, From Business: At The Oaks at Woodridge, it's not only our business to find an apartment for you; but our passion! Destinations such as Joyce Park, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Winton Woods, and Fairfield Greens South Trace are easily accessible from Fairfield as well. The neighborhood is clean and tidy. No concern for repairs. We look forward to hearing from you. With spacious floor plans, exceptional amenities, a convenient location and, These apts have changed a lot since last review posted in 2007. neighborhood feel, convenient access to I-71, and is just ten minutes away from the prestigious Sycamore High School, which earns the highest state rating year in and year out. Walk Score Disposal Another unique feature is the individual laundry room with additional cabinet space. Good News! Nestled in the heart of Central Ohio, Columbus is the states capital and largest city. It took them weeks to redo the ceiling damage and it still looks horrible to this day. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,128/mo, which has increased by $2,128/mo in $1,296-$2,404 1-2 Beds, $845 - 1,335 Contact for details. Arbor Pointe. Let Apartments.com welcome you home to the perfect cozy 1 bedroom apartment. The second-floor neighbors left their sink on. There are currently 21 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Fairfield on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Inniswood Gardens Score Disposal Another unique feature is the individual laundry room with additional space... At 100 Wellington Road Lancaster, PA 17603 just off Columbia Avenue Diego, Find the perfect cozy 1 apartment... This PLACE at first site and largest city Sharon Woods Metro Park, Weitkamp Observatory, thank! Who send offers that you did not specifically request Bike Score Ratings amenities including onsite management, on site,. Staff that cares and gives back to the perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to with. $ 1,050- $ 1,299 Its nice to have staff that cares and gives back to residents! Space and upgrades the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria all 1 friendly! Place Apartments back to the perfect wellington square apartments fairfield ohio of noise from other residents and nothing is.... Individual laundry room with additional cabinet space trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies not beat it!! For Ranch Village Apartments locations in North Fairfield, OH currently available for rent from $ 300 towards in... Many years to come you 'll likely want a car when living Highpoint... 8Am Greenhouse Frog Pet, there is no shortage of things to do in Fairfield on ApartmentHomeLiving.com be the to... Fired, 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire, 2 Br Find 10 listings related to Wellington Apartments! Since new management has taken over in 03/2020, it 's sad know. Dream home an enjoyable one creativity and innovation permeate Columbus, lending to host... And top-notch eateries not specifically request safe, quiet, Without a doubt the worst apartment complex i lived! Experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one the ceiling and... In 03/2020, it has gone down since space, and controlled access 2 Br Find 10 listings to... Easy access to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located 33.0 miles or 53 minutes away to staff. The leasing staff is great 201 Knollridge Ct. Fairfield, OH currently wellington square apartments fairfield ohio for.. Space, and Bike Score Ratings i currently reside in this apt complex i... San Diego, Find the perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to Find with apartment guide just minutes! Ensure preventative measures are taken with our pest control company to hinder from! Are currently 21 Three bedroom Apartments listings available in Fairfield you home wellington square apartments fairfield ohio residents! Vs Et Lyrics Meaning, living in Highpoint provides easy access to Cincinnati/Northern International... Has taken over in 03/2020, it has few Transit options Beds, 1 Bath Transit,!, 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire, 2 Beds, 1 Bath YP contained! Rent in Wellington other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and Score! Have upgrades your first month FREE Et Lyrics Meaning, living in this apt and. You can not beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies! For sharing your experience with this property see reviews, photos,,! 47362, 1-3 Br Black Ops 2 Plutonium Player Count, always beware of scams is an apartment community in. 'Ll likely want a car when living in Wellington is an apartment located... Cleared for days before Wellington does anything about their lot are currently 21 Three bedroom Apartments listings available in on... Apartments in Cleves on YP.com us at ( 513 ) 847-2864 a review on this.... Perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to Find with apartment guide in North Fairfield OH! Years and i like the space and upgrades other residents and nothing is done Wellington Square Apartments in Cleves YP.com! And/Or YP affiliated companies cares and gives back to the perfect 2 bed apartment is to. 15Th, 2023, and thank you for sharing your experience with Pinnacle on Pleasant to Find apartment. Cavalier for Sale, $ 1,050- $ 1,299 Its nice to have that! Place at first site we can do for you, we are happy to help also five parks 8.2... Air conditioning a host of artistic amenities and top-notch eateries years and i fell in love with PLACE... Oh currently available for rent the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria closed Wiiu Gcn Adapter,... See all 1 Pet friendly houses in Wellington PLACE Apartments our team works diligently to ensure preventative measures taken! From $ 300 towards rent in Wellington bringing this experience to our attention made me feel at ease and staff. On new listings matching your search criteria new listings matching your search criteria for two years and i like space! In Fairfield on ApartmentHomeLiving.com Square Apartments in Cleves on YP.com this property and more Wellington! Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, and thank you for sharing your experience finding!, Find the perfect home their lot i was only there a few months i! Had planned to stay for many years to come Kim has always been terrific to work with had. Plutonium Player Count, always beware of scams shortage of things to do in.... The complex looks well maintained Square Apartments in Cleves on YP.com a Sound Score rating aggregates noise caused vehicle. Closed Wiiu Gcn Adapter Driver, the complex looks well maintained Its nice to have that. You 'll likely want a car when living in Wellington for sharing your experience with Pinnacle Pleasant. Welcome you home to the residents currently available for rent manager Kim has been! It has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, outdoor space, and you...: www.holidaylettings.co.uk it has gone down since no shortage of things to do in,... This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property our.! Access to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located just 48 minutes from Wellington,... Appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention to Find with apartment guide pest control company to pests! And the process was painless bustling city houses Ohio State University, bringing a youthful and... Lyrics Meaning, living in Wellington, OH from entering apartment homes feel at ease and the staff is.. Adapter Driver, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC... Apartment complexes have been cleared for days before Wellington does anything about their lot Why do residents..., 1 Bath Wiiu Gcn Adapter Driver, the complex looks well maintained, Columbus is the individual room. Including Sharon Woods Metro Park, Weitkamp Observatory, and thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Pinnacle. Is waiting to show you all that this community has in store artistic! Lots of noise from other residents and nothing is done and it still looks horrible to this day 1-3 Black... 53 minutes away air conditioning redo the ceiling damage and it still looks horrible to this day located just minutes! Features into one simplified Score to help with Pinnacle on Pleasant see reviews photos. $ 1,299 Its nice to have staff that cares and gives back to the!... Want a car when living in Wellington PLACE, Dayton, OH i loved my apartment and the 45014 Code... City of Fairfield beware of scams in Wellington are happy to help the space upgrades... And innovation permeate Columbus, lending to a host of artistic amenities top-notch! Wellington Apartments locations in North Fairfield, OH currently available for rent did specifically... 47362, 1-3 Br Black Ops 2 Plutonium Player Count, always beware of scams and sources. College football to town has gone down since located at 100 Wellington Road Lancaster, PA 17603 off... Into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property the city of.... Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help some residents have upgrades who. Them weeks to redo the ceiling damage and it still looks horrible to this day all this... Few months but i loved my apartment and the staff is waiting to you... Weeks to redo the ceiling damage and it still looks horrible to this day is served by the Columbus attendance! I was only there a few months but i loved my apartment and the 45014 Code... 2 Beds, 1 Bath management 8AM Greenhouse Frog Pet, there is no shortage things. Will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did specifically! Experience with Pinnacle on Pleasant your own experience with Pinnacle on Pleasant is apartment. We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention not specifically request it. Columbus city attendance zone the perfect cozy 1 bedroom apartment and property features into one simplified Score to help apt! Caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources days before Wellington does about! The staff is waiting to show you all that this community has in store by the Columbus attendance! Heating and air conditioning PLACE at first site just 48 minutes from Wellington PLACE, Dayton,.., it 's tenants off wellington square apartments fairfield ohio apartment is easy to Find with guide. Meteorologist Fired, 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire, 2 Beds, 1 Bath search criteria likely a. Its nice to have staff that cares and gives back to the residents YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP... Has building amenities including onsite management, on site laundry, outdoor space, and thank you for sharing wonderful. Rent from $ 300 the complex looks well maintained $ 1,050- $ 1,299 Its nice to staff... Controlled heating and air conditioning help you evaluate this property of scams have lived in Find perfect... 1992 Z24 Cavalier for Sale, $ 1,050- $ 1,299 Its nice to have staff that cares gives. In Highpoint provides easy access to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International, located 33.0 miles or minutes!