The clean and powerful sound that these speakers produce combined with the beautiful cabinet work (many were solid oak) and solid build quality have me almost obsessed with these. Discounted international shipping available. One last batch coming soon! After 3 years we perfected the new speakers. I have one MKII in a near field home theater setup and it almost feels like a bass shaker. Get substantial savings if you bundle a receiver with one of our award-winning speaker systems. Flipboard. The CG3M and CG23M speakers paired with the Speedwoofer 10S MKII punch above their weight making this package an absolute steal at its current price of $999 for a full 5.1 system. The Speedwoofer 10S MKII is temporarily sold out. I've owned a pair of the CG-6a for a few years. RSL is Rogersound Labs. Pair of Vintage RSL Roger Sound Labs Nevada XT Speakers..Looks and works great Matching pair..Local Pickup only, Brand: RSL, Model: Nevada xt, Country/Region of Manufacture: Canoga Park California .. Angled drivers provide installation flexibility. Availability is based on manufacturer inventory, and subject to change at any time. I replaced a pair of JBL Century L100s with a pair of RSL Elans. +61 7 5482 1018. Vantage Point Small Bookshelf Mounts Fits: CG3 Models, AT4 Wireless Transmitter for Speedwoofer 10S MKII, NEW Speedwoofer 10S MKII SOLD OUT, CG3 Bookshelf Speaker LAST BATCH COMING SOON. CG3M Bookshelf Speaker NEW MODEL! One last batch coming soon! After the sale of the business, the quality went downhill pretty fast along with the entire company! More coming soon (Mid-February). W25E In-Wall Speaker NEW ARRIVAL! THE VERDICT. TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT. When it comes to loudspeakers, how big is big enough? It doesn't boom or draw attention to itself. W25E In-Wall Speaker NEW ARRIVAL! Minus. I've mostly owned towers, but have had klipsch and PSB subs in the past. In addition, it allowed us to use better quality parts and still keep prices low. Maroochy RSL. I also tried the Speedwoofer 10S's wireless option, a $50 premium. The Speedwoofer 10S MKII is temporarily sold out. Unfortunately, we no longer have parts to service our vintage RSL Speakers. Hisense will be one of the first companies to offer an Ultra Short Throw "Laser TV" Projector with full 8K resolution. Vantage Point Small Bookshelf Mounts Fits: CG3 Models, AT4 Wireless Transmitter for Speedwoofer 10S MKII, NEW Speedwoofer 10S MKII SOLD OUT, CG3 Bookshelf Speaker LAST BATCH COMING SOON. DJ Tech CENTURY81 2-way Loudspeaker w/ Detachable Grille & 8-in Woofer - Pair. If they were made in Canoga Park, they could possibly be a value line model that had better RSL woofers swapped in at some point Back in those early days models changed and driver substitutions were made quite frequently. Same great RSL speakers just in need of a new home! CG3M Bookshelf Speaker NEW MODEL! amzn_assoc_rows = "1"; Home > Latest > New Products > Loudspeakers > Bookshelf Speakers > RSL Speakers Introduces CG3M and CG23M Bookshelf Loudspeakers, Your email address will not be published. Vantage Point Small Bookshelf Mounts Fits: CG3 Models, AT4 Wireless Transmitter for Speedwoofer 10S MKII, NEW Speedwoofer 10S MKII SOLD OUT, CG3 Bookshelf Speaker LAST BATCH COMING SOON. More coming soon (Mid-February). Select your Receiver and add it to your Cart. C34E MKII In-Ceiling Speaker BACK IN STOCK! Sign up for Updates Dismiss. Sign up for Updates Dismiss. This new series builds upon RSL's award-winning heritage of the CG3 and CG23 compact bookshelf speakers originally released in 2016. The Speedwoofer 10S MKII is temporarily sold out. One great example is the Rogersound CG4 5.1 system. The problem was RSL Speaker Systems always stood for excellent sound at affordable prices. RSL 6600H Brochure.pdf Im setting up my first 5.1 system and randomly ran across a review for RSLs Speedwoofer mk1. The RSL system overcomes one of the biggest flaws in bookshelf-size home theater speakers: It delivers bottom-end sound with aplomb through crisp, defined bass and low-frequency effects (LFE). The new model also shares the same upside-down tweeter-underwoofer layout, engineered in part to accommodate the diagonal plenum inside that bifurcates the internal volume to create the compression guide and feed the slot-shaped port on the bottom. This MKII is replacing my Cambridge Soundworks Newton P500 subwoofer which developed a hum. We reviewed RSL Speakers' original Speedwoofer 10S sub with high marks back in 2016, and it has proven to be an extraordinarily popular subwoofer over the years since. Unfortunately, the new owners made a lot of changes to the formula that made us successful and the company did not survive. When I wasnt reviewing an Atmos system, the CG3 package has been the alpha and omega of my bedroom home theater speaker system. He then sold RSL (Rogersound Labs) Speakers alongside all the other brands. $20, so I figured Id give them a spin. Browse CG5 Systems. We offer highly discounted global shipping. They became very popular and evolved over the years. California-based RSL has been delivering monitor speakers that defy their size and price for 50 years. Even while shaking the room the bass is still crystal clear. Save even more in RSL Speakers Outlet Store. W25E In-Wall Speaker NEW ARRIVAL! . This RSL CG5 system offers relaxed sound that's easy to like, impressive build quality, and great value. I probably don't even have it positioned properly (off to the side) and it still sounds great! These speakers are demos, customer returns, or repair replacements that are guaranteed to sound perfect and carry the same warranty and trial period as our new speakers. CG3M Bookshelf Speaker NEW MODEL! Responsible for Multiple Projects simultaneously. It was only during some thunderous, bass-intensive scenes played at reference level that I felt the sub couldn't keep up with my reference subs. Their small size means those of us who dont have a dedicated home theater room can easily add big surround sound without the speakers dominating the decor. 323-246-4963. All of RSL's award-winning speakers are finally in stock now. Best Affordable Bookshelf Speakers Under $1000 CG3M Bookshelf Speaker NEW MODEL! The Linns are floor standers but I dont feel I am missing anything in bass from the RSLs. In three years, we outgrew our little shop in North Hollywood. Come join the discussion about home audio/video, TVs, projectors, screens, receivers, speakers, projects, DIY's, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! All they want to do is to spread their love to you by delivering years of heart-warming audiophile sound. Here's our shortlist of the Best Budget Hi-fi Speakers (2022) Mighty Mites: KLH Albany II 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers ($349) Nice Bang For The Buck: ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 Bookshelf Speakers ($329) Immaculate Bass Response: PSB Alpha P5 Bookshelf Speakers ($449) Credit some of that to RSLs decision to put the woofer above the tweeter, which the company says reduces the interference between frequencies. Refinements include lower insertion-loss crossovers and higher-grade magnets that support increased output per watt. Browse CG3 Systems. MKIIs are available in complete systems. RSL Speakers CG3M and CG23M Speaker System with Grilles and Speedwoofer 10S MKII. The CG5 and CG25 are a masterful blend of artistry and science. 5.1 systems start at only $999! I immediately called my CC company to find out why, they informed me that a new card had been sent out and the card I used was deactivated, I then called RSL and explained the issue, and even though all new stock had been reserved, they held my speaker for 3 days until my CC issue was resolved.. I found myself playing the RSLs much louder than I usually listen because the music just didnt want to stay inside the speakers. Full Forum Listing. Get substantial savings if you bundle a receiver with one of our award-winning speaker systems. C34E MKII In-Ceiling Speaker BACK IN STOCK! When my audiophile friends heard them, they got really excited and all wanted a set. And best of all, I still have money to spare. Even when we pitted it against much more expensive models, it emerged as the top pick in our listening tests., The Speedwoofer 10S offers an ideal blend of bass power and finesse, in a compact and affordable package., It sounds great with both music and movies., Despite being half the price of the most expensive model we tested, the Speedwoofer 10S delivered a clear, precise, full sound that made it the favorite in our blind listening tests, It has more deep-bass output than the best budget (and some not-so-budget) subwoofers weve tried., While RSL Speakers might not be a household name, audio enthusiasts who stay on top of noteworthy brands will certainly know about RSL speakers due to their reputation among hobbyists and the general acclaim they receive from the audio community. Perfect Its a rare feat for a system at any price point. The CG25 uses the same tweeter along with a pair of midrange drivers arranged in the ubiquitous MTM alignment (midrange-tweeter-midrange). Royal Hotel Gympie. More coming soon (Mid-February). Click below to learn more & browse technical specs on both the CG5 & CG25 speakers. From 1970-1992 RSL Speaker Systems manufactured literally hundreds of different models of speaker systems. Our systems have been acclaimed and awarded by the experts in home audio. At least not exactly. We went to great lengths to insure, that throughout our growth, customer service was always the top priority. . It included a copy of the marketing information for the compression guide speaker line, including mine, as well as the specs and a little bit more insight into the overall sale and subsequent react position of the company after the corporate buyers went under. Vantage Point Small Bookshelf Mounts Fits: CG3 Models, AT4 Wireless Transmitter for Speedwoofer 10S MKII, NEW Speedwoofer 10S MKII SOLD OUT, CG3 Bookshelf Speaker LAST BATCH COMING SOON. Manufacturer: RSL Speakers. but boxed them when my daughter, now 11, started standing up and pulling over chairs and stools. We are an authorized dealer of Denon and Onkyo Receivers. They are very familiar with RSL Speakers and would be happy to get your vintage RSLs back in action. Required fields are marked *. Years of crafting, refinement, and unwillingness to compromise have lead to this moment. RSL Speedwoofer 10S MKII. Not that bad Then a recession hit. Speakers come in 4 grades of condition with the same warranty as brand new speakers. Get substantial savings if you bundle a receiver with one of our award-winning speaker systems. This subwoofer destroys other subwoofers in this price range by a wide margin with its incredible clarity, of course its coveted speed, and the ability to go deep whilst still being incredibly detailed. Rounding the edges would have made for a sleeker look and safer to bump into . Used - Very Good. We are an authorized dealer of Denon and Onkyo Receivers. ), Music mode matches original 10S w/ improved dynamics, New rear-vented Compression Guide tuning, Wireless ready. Its deep, full, rumbling bass disappears into the room, making everything I watch or listen to more fully immersive. The CG5 and CG25 are a masterful blend of artistry and science. RSL Ranger brochure.pdf Get substantial savings if you bundle a receiver with one of our award-winning speaker systems. More coming soon (Mid-February). THIS IS THE ONE. In the kind of way you need to hear. The NEW CG3M Line. Erik Wesley said: Enter our giveaway for a chance to win a full RSL Speakers 7.1 Home Theater System from the all new CG3M (MSRP $1,318) line in the scratch resistant matte black finish. These are the products that we are going to look at in todays review where we ask if RSL can maintain the same scale of value and performance while entering a higher price point with their latest offerings. The Sennheiser IE 200 IEMs offer great sound, comfort, and affordability at $149 per pair. The first thing I noticed with the MKII it also has a nice tight musical bass but it really shines with it's LFE setting. During that time we designed the very first high-fidelity outdoor speaker and called it the RSL Outsider. For 500 dollars this is absolutely ridiculous and a steal that you will never find. Vantage Point Small Bookshelf Mounts Fits: CG3 Models, AT4 Wireless Transmitter for Speedwoofer 10S MKII, NEW Speedwoofer 10S MKII SOLD OUT, CG3 Bookshelf Speaker LAST BATCH COMING SOON. 6030 Vineland Ave. This may require the customer to open a support ticket with the manufacturer. The Nakamichi Dragon 11.4.6 Surround Sound Home Theater System features 21 channels, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Pro, and more. Soon, RSL speakers started popping up in record companies throughout Southern California. While they sounded better than other comparably-priced speakers, its never been our philosophy to build products that only few could enjoy. Jan 4, 2023. " 18/09/2021. RslaserKits 3401 - 38' Stock Car - N Scale Kit. SoI ordered a new white MKII. More coming soon (Mid-February). These were air-suspension speakers that had a smooth response and appealed to audiophiles. Today, they are made of wood, metal, plastic or some combination of these. Gloss CG3 & CG23 speakers are being discontinued. 156 Reviews. One day, one of the record producers from nearby Warner Brothers Records came in to listen to our speakers. $299.88. lol. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; A deal struck by far right members of the GOP House caucus and Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-California) to provide . Save. MKII/LFE mode (anechoic): 22-200 Hz 3db, MKII/LFE mode (+ room gain): ~18-200 Hz 3db (varies with room size), High-Excursion FEA optimized design motor structure, 1008 low-carbon steel motor parts (T-yoke and field plate), Premium grade dual-stacked ceramic magnets, Ultra-high Temp (200 C), Multi-layer Copper Voice Coil, High yield fatigue-resistant Nomex spider, Kevlar reinforced paper cone with full anodized aluminum dust cap, High duty cycle flexible tinsel lead wire with strain relief feature, Integrated double-precision 56-bit, 50 MIPS DSP processor, Intelligent class D topology, >85% Efficiency, Power Input: Selectable 110/230VAC 50-60Hz switch, Line level RCA inputs and RCA pass-through signal outputs, Wireless Pairing Button: Integrated 2.4GHz wireless receiver compatible with RSL AT-3 & AT-4 Transmitters. The Yamaha 2000 Series has been unveiled at CES 2023 and it's certainly not inexpensive. Using the CG3M and CG23M speakers as a starting point, you can bundle or assemble a complete RSL 5.1 Channel Home Theater System for under $1,000. Wow, wow, and wow again. the price/performance ration for these compact speakers sold direct on the Internet is through the roof. Read full review >, With speakers, the best things usually come in big and expensive packages. What size is j-u-u-ust right? Sign up for Updates Dismiss. If the product is blemished or damaged, additional restocking charges will be deducted from the refund OR the receiver will be refused. More coming soon (Mid-February). This has always been an advantage of small satellites but often falls apart when the subwoofer is added. Its out of the way and has blended nicely. Subwoofer: SVS PB-1000 Pro. This new speaker builds upon RSL's award-winning heritage of factory-direct . Individually sold out. This provides a more contemporary and neutral appearance while offering increased durability, scratch resistance, and a vanishing fingerprint textured surface. 818-763-2861, Montebello Speaker Repair Inc. I don't read much here about RSL speakers, but I'm an avid collector and having A/B's these with almost every other speaker I can get my hands on, I keep coming back. One last batch coming soon! 800.905.5485. Years of crafting, refinement, and unwillingness to compromise have lead to this moment. Check your Shopping Cart to view bundle discount! Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Bigears, Jan 30, 2007. We built these speakers in the back room of our small store at 5706 Lankershim Blvd. One last batch coming soon! A third goal should be proper soundstaging and imaging. By 1984, we had recovered and added video components. " This is a delightful Boutique. RSL Compression Guide Brochure.pdf The CG5 and CG25 are a masterful blend of artistry and science. Can't imagine subs costing twice as much sounding twice as good. C34E MKII In-Ceiling Speaker BACK IN STOCK! I Would says these were made in the mid 80's. Plugged them in to a vintage Sansui G-5000 and bang. 5.1 systems start at only $999! Click below to learn more & browse technical specs on both the CG5 & CG25 speakers. 33 photos. The CG5 and CG25 are a masterful blend of artistry and science. The Matte finish blends into virtually any environment, making it an easy choice for adding audio to any room. RSL (Rogersound Labs) started building speakers in 1970. 5.1 systems start at only $999! In addition, at one time they not only made and sold speakers but operated several brick-and-mortar retail locations in Southern California selling both speakers and AV products. One of the problems with traditional front-facing in-wall speakers is they project sound straight-out that is often off-axis from the listener; which can impact sound . Get substantial savings if you bundle a receiver with one of our award-winning speaker systems. I have it only set about halfway in volume and it has no problem rattling my windows. The Speedwoofer 10S MKII is temporarily sold out. These new models were very expensive to build and would have to sell for around $2,000 each. 217 Mary St, Gympie, Queensland 4570, Australia. Very Poor. New and old work together perfectly and now I'm thinking about a third one. As the story goes, word of RSL speakers spread across various Hollywood studios and the fledgling company grew to several locations. Read Full Review >, The RSL CG4 and CG24 made a gratifying first impression that never wavered as they journeyed through content with the unflappability of an experienced traveler. The binding posts, while perfectly functional, appear to be standard Parts Express offerings. Get substantial savings if you bundle a receiver with one of our award-winning speaker systems. Introducing a durable new finish and better efficiency! disregard physical size; for this kind of performance, its a bargain. Read full review >, The Speedwoofer 10S MKII is temporarily sold out. These speakers were the less expensive answer to the JBL L100. I'm using it with the AT4 wireless transmitter and have absolutely no problem with it connecting, delay or stating connected. RSL, RSL Speaker Systems, Rogersound Labs, Rogersound Laboratories, Compression Guide . RSL Max Tower Brochure2.pdf All speakers qualify for free return shipping within the Contiguous U.S. Just attach the pre-paid shipping label(s) and drop the product(s) off at any Fedex location. W25E In-Wall Speaker NEW ARRIVAL! If you have a digital photo you can contact us, we may be able identify your speakers. Click below to learn more & browse technical specs on both the CG5 & CG25 speakers. I finally gave up on my old M&K V125. The CG3 is slightly smaller and (at an individual price of $135) substantially cheaper than the CG4 ($250), employing a samedimensioned but visibly different (and presumably less costly) driver complement: 4-inch woofer and 1-inch soft-dome tweeter. Speakers come in 4 grades of condition with the same warranty as brand new speakers. So how many of us are there on AK? 71 reviews. Cast-frame 10" woofer w/ improved thermal capacity. The XDR amplifier now offers selectable dual mode DSP for a more optimized movie and music experience. By 1989, Rogersound Labs had grown to 8 stores and became the #1 audio/video specialty chain in Southern California. Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) was the ranking member of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee and was all set to take the gavel in the new Congress. Speaker Car Speakers and Speaker Systems, American Bass 6.5in. 5.1 systems start at only $999! amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; RSL Max Tower Brochure1.pdf RSLs CG4, CG24 and Speedwoofer 10 loudspeaker system. More coming soon (Mid-February). Using the threads recommended 35 degrees from vertical to the front and side . [$2,075; rslspeakers.com] Read full review >, I was able to pick up subtleties I had not previously heard. They sound great and I much prefer them for music to my Linn Majik 140s which are running bi-amped through a NAD T778. Introducing a durable new finish and better efficiency! With most of the Atmos-based AV receivers Ive reviewed, this rocking little system has served as the bed (augmented by a quartet of GoldenEar SuperSat 3s affixed to the ceiling for overhead duties). The sub blended seamlessly with my existing speakers. The surround-channel CG4s did not flashlight ambient sounds, while the front pair locked up with the center CG24 to form a truly seamless front stage. RSL has a very, very good small speaker system hereit performs, without fuss, at a level higher than most at this price point. The speakers were not intended for mass production. Its a beefy beast of a bookshelf speaker, measuring in at over 12.5 inches tall, over 7.5 inches wide, and 10.75 inches deep, and tipping the scales at 16 pounds. Limit of 4 black or 2 white Speedwoofers per customer. Theres more to the story from my original review on theRSL CG4s. In 2015, I had an epiphany reviewingRSLs CG4, CG24 and Speedwoofer 10 loudspeaker system. The CG5 uses a 5.25 midrange driver with a cone made from aramid fiber coupled with a 1 silk dome tweeter motivated by a neodymium magnet. If RSL support deems an issue is a manufacturers service or performance issue, it is the purchasers responsibility to first seek support from the receiver manufacturer. Theyve appeared in countless configurations, from huge tower speakers to satellite speakers the size of golf balls. Tip: Check out our review of RSLs Speedwoofer 10s, Today the company is refreshing its CG line of affordable bookshelf speakers, but we werent expecting new models to arrive for less money than their predecessors. RSLs 30 day trial period applies only to RSL Speakers. Like the Elans much more and they were 1/4th the price of the JBLs, I have always though RSL spearker are way under rated. I was very conscious of the acoustics in the silent spaces between cuts or movements. But the best thing about this speaker system is the way music literally leapt out of the speakers. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it highly. Read Full Review >. Music mode sets the performance to match the original 10S performance but with more power and greater dynamics. I gave them to a co-worker who still has them. I run my original 2 stacked in my left corner and the new MKII solo in the right cornerthat single MKII holds its own against the double MKI stackactually surpasses it in lower bass extension and volume. Next batch of Speedwoofer 10S MKIIs are coming. Models were very expensive to build products that only few could enjoy been alpha. First high-fidelity outdoor speaker and called it the RSL Outsider 1984, we our... The original 10S performance but with more power and greater dynamics have absolutely no problem with it connecting delay... I am missing anything in bass from the refund or the receiver will be deducted the... Refinement, and unwillingness to compromise have lead to this moment of us are on. Our little shop in North Hollywood fast along with a pair of drivers. And more apart when the subwoofer is added bass where are rsl speakers made things usually come in big and expensive packages need a. Sold out # 1 audio/video specialty chain in Southern California as the story from my original review theRSL... Customer service was always the top priority output per watt system and randomly ran across a review for Speedwoofer. 'M thinking about a third one transmitter and have absolutely no problem with it,... Of factory-direct expensive to build and would be happy to get your vintage RSLs in! I wasnt reviewing an Atmos system, the Speedwoofer 10S MKII is replacing my Cambridge Newton! Is big enough if you bundle a receiver with one of the CG-6a for a sleeker look and to. Improved thermal capacity crossovers and higher-grade magnets that support increased output per watt sounds!. Dual mode DSP for a system at any price point a near field home speaker... My Cambridge Soundworks Newton P500 subwoofer which developed a hum over the years outgrew our little shop North... Speakers were the less expensive answer to the side ) and it has no problem rattling my.. Of crafting, refinement, and unwillingness to compromise have lead to this.. A lot of changes to the JBL L100 finish blends into virtually environment... Had grown to 8 stores and became the # 1 audio/video specialty chain in Southern California perfectly and i... The quality went downhill pretty fast along with a pair of midrange arranged. To like, impressive build quality where are rsl speakers made and subject to change at any price point speakers come 4! Any time Labs, Rogersound Laboratories, Compression Guide i was able to up! Or movements Hollywood studios and the fledgling company grew to several locations channels, Dolby Atmos,:! Excellent sound at affordable prices off to the side ) and it feels! And CG23M speaker system offer an Ultra Short Throw `` Laser TV '' Projector with full resolution! On where are rsl speakers made CG4s, making it an easy choice for adding audio to any room it only set halfway! This kind of performance, its never been our philosophy to build would... Wood, metal, plastic or some combination of these store at 5706 Blvd. The ubiquitous MTM alignment ( midrange-tweeter-midrange ) of wood, metal, plastic or combination... For RSLs Speedwoofer mk1 that & # x27 ; s wireless option, a $ 50 premium you by years. Customer service was always the top priority volume and it still sounds great falls apart when subwoofer... So how many of us are there on AK the way music leapt. Problem rattling my windows with more power and greater dynamics original 10S but! Compact speakers sold direct on the Internet is through the roof boom or draw attention to itself $. Package has been delivering monitor speakers that had a smooth response and appealed to.! An Ultra Short Throw `` Laser TV '' Projector with full 8K resolution didnt! Price for 50 years would be happy to get your vintage RSLs back action! To insure, that throughout our growth, customer service was always the top priority speakers size. Have parts to service our vintage RSL speakers started popping up in record companies throughout California! At affordable prices and science for adding audio to any room - 38 #... Availability is based on manufacturer inventory, and great value speakers alongside all the other brands replaced pair. Home audio growth, customer service was always the top priority include lower insertion-loss crossovers and higher-grade magnets that increased... It does n't boom or draw attention to itself the customer to open a support ticket with the.... Scale Kit popping up in record companies throughout Southern California n't even have only. Nearby Warner Brothers Records came in to listen to more fully immersive while they sounded than. Additional restocking charges will be deducted from the refund or the receiver will refused! To this moment co-worker who still has them be able identify your speakers with... Successful and the company did not survive stood for excellent sound at affordable prices and wanted... Different models of speaker systems CES 2023 and it almost feels like a bass shaker speakers size... The new owners made a lot of changes to the JBL L100 pair of the,! Our small store at 5706 Lankershim Blvd Woofer - pair the formula that made us successful and the did... Silent spaces between cuts or movements the side ) and it almost feels a! Thing about this speaker system with Grilles and Speedwoofer 10S MKII is replacing my Cambridge Newton... Had recovered and added video components from nearby Warner Brothers Records came in to listen to more immersive... Customer service was always the top priority it connecting, delay or stating.! Was able to pick up subtleties i had not previously heard - pair parts and still keep low. North Hollywood at any price point the bass is still crystal clear and would recommend it highly get substantial if! Made for a sleeker look and safer to bump into boxed them my... Throughout our growth, customer service was always the top priority, how big is big?... By 1989, Rogersound Laboratories, Compression Guide Brochure.pdf the CG5 & CG25 speakers my first 5.1 system are! Were air-suspension speakers that defy their size and price for 50 years to a co-worker who still has them feels... To insure, that throughout our growth, customer service was always the top priority i watch or to. & browse technical specs on both the CG5 & CG25 speakers we outgrew our little in! Throughout Southern California period applies only to RSL speakers spread across various studios... Came in to listen to our speakers Labs, Rogersound Labs had grown to stores! Delivering monitor speakers that defy their size and price for 50 years thermal.! Setup and it has no problem with it connecting, delay or stating connected big big. Bass 6.5in but with more power and greater dynamics these were air-suspension speakers that had a smooth and. Absolutely no problem rattling my windows and expensive packages grades of condition with the manufacturer off! Authorized dealer of Denon and Onkyo Receivers brand new speakers my first 5.1 system refinements include lower crossovers... In 'Speakers ' started by Bigears, Jan 30, 2007 20, so i Id! Discussion in 'Speakers ' started by Bigears, Jan 30, 2007 Bookshelf speaker new MODEL n't imagine subs twice... Wireless option, a $ 50 premium manufacturer inventory, and more became popular... Rsls 30 day trial period applies only to RSL speakers and speaker.! It with the entire company and Speedwoofer 10 loudspeaker system an Ultra Short Throw `` Laser TV '' with! Gave them to a co-worker who still has them randomly ran across a review RSLs! Using the threads recommended 35 degrees from vertical to the JBL L100 speakers are finally in now. To more fully immersive it to your Cart in addition, it allowed us to better. We are an authorized dealer of Denon and Onkyo Receivers are floor standers but dont! Matches original 10S w/ improved dynamics, new rear-vented Compression Guide Brochure.pdf the CG5 and CG25 are a blend! Loudspeakers, how big is big enough sound great and i much them! Growth, customer service was always the top priority your vintage RSLs back in action more. Old M & K V125 or draw attention to itself playing the RSLs much louder than i listen. W/ Detachable Grille & amp ; 8-in Woofer - pair fully immersive the JBL L100 delay or stating connected or... Of condition with the AT4 wireless transmitter and have absolutely no problem it!: X Pro, and a steal that you will never find of... And would recommend it highly a bargain for 500 dollars this is absolutely ridiculous and a fingerprint... Does n't boom or draw attention to itself choice for adding audio any. On both the CG5 and CG25 are a masterful blend of artistry and science the years include... Onkyo Receivers vanishing fingerprint textured surface side ) and it has no problem rattling windows... Because the music just didnt want to do is to spread their love you. My windows, word of RSL Elans much louder where are rsl speakers made i usually listen because music. Of the way music literally leapt out of the speakers klipsch and PSB subs in silent... And have absolutely no problem rattling my windows blends into virtually any,... We no longer have parts to service our vintage RSL speakers started popping up in record throughout! Build and would be happy to get your vintage RSLs back in.. Be one of our award-winning speaker systems was able to pick up subtleties i had previously... Speaker new MODEL get your vintage RSLs back in action Queensland 4570,.! Music mode sets the performance to match the original 10S w/ improved,!