Look at that gorgeous serious little face! Incoming next week, this guy is just a, Who can resist that face with those ears? Kevin's goal in life is to be your best, VELMA is the sweet gentle loving 3yr spay female GERMAN SHEPHERD. I'm adorabe 3-year old spaniel mix that's looking for his forever family. Because the Whippet was bred to chase game, top lure coursing Whippets have come from almost every type of breeding program, and many field-titled dogs were originally purchased as a pet or obtained through rescue. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. This boy would love a, Easy was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. He was found as a stray in GA. It's easy to do. Amy, Woof! Whippets are a tall and skinny dog breed initially bred to hunt small game. Read more . He is very skittish. Welcome to Wise Heart Whippets. She's is 2 years old, a great, Lilo is sweet, beautiful, and playful. Meet Beetlejuice! Mostly black. Sled is a handsome boy looking for his, Phoebe is a two-year-old Pitbull/Bulldog mix and weighs 72.20lb, she has the most soulful eyes and is calm in the, Meet Millie she is a 3-year-old spayed mix breed, she weighs 34lbs, and is a petite sweet loving girl. That was in, Autumn was running the streets for months before she was caught and brought to the shelter. Meet Milo! All he wants is someo.. #490335 Gorgeous temperament! Knows basic commands. Email us at thefarmdogrescue@gmail.com or check us out on facebook JR Whippet Rescue UK. Here you have a chance to speak with breeders, ask questions and make the first enquires about available puppies. All rights reserved. We also have a semi-feral little black rescue kitty-cat that roams the property, but usually stays close to the house. I srive to breed for comformatiom of the AKC whippet standards. (434) 946-7928 (Home) (434) 984-9722 (day) (434) 242-6113 (Evening) Charlottesville. Whenever they feel tired, theyll not depend on you but will go to their crate by themself. STATS: 10 year old Toy Poodle LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: Quiet, loving home, fenced yard. This gal is still Puppy is in winter haven florida and there is another puppy that I would to be able to keep them together. stlpr@yahoo.com (321) 439-4040. WRAP is a 501(c)(3) charity devoted to the rescue of pure-bred Whippets. When a dog comes into rescue the applications will be evaluated to determine the most suitable home for that dog, a home visit will be made and the family interviewed prior to placement. FCCR rescued her from a SW FL shelter and while we, Gus is the most lovable boy! HIGHLIGHTS: Wants, Shasta is a beautiful girl with a great temperament. This gorgeous girl came to shelter as a stray. Then schedule immunizations and deworming sessions with your veterinarian. She's a great dog gets along with my black PWD in the picture. He will do anything for his favourite treat - roast chicken. Seems friendly. She's, Dallas is the sweetest most loving boy looking for a home with a fully fenced (6foot) yard. Adopted - Dickens 2yrs neutered male WA August 30, 2022. URGENT - RESCUE ONLY - HIT BY CAR - Shiloh is at Orange County Animal Services, Orlando, Florida and needs RESCUE / FOSTER ASAP . Whippets,Parti Poodles, Whippets for Sale,Whippets in NY,Parti Poodle breeder, Poodles in New York,Whippets,Whippet Breeder in NY,Standard Poodles for sale,Whippets for sale . We. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Once a week, you should brush them with a soft bristle brush. Just Whippets Rescue never uses Kennels all our dogs in Foster are fostered in our Home Checked approved whippet friendly foster homes . It is jam packed with awesome info that will help you on your adoption journey!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Originally bred to help poachers search for rabbits and other small animals, the Whippet has a friendly personality and unique nature. Bailey is 12 weeks old and weighs 12 lbs. An Adoption Application is required to be submitted before contacting a WRAP foster volunteer about a specific rescue currently available for adoption. Overall, the benefits of a whippet rescue are immense, and you will find several reasons to use a dog shelter or rescue rather than buy a dog. If trained well, theyll be a great guard for your home. She doesn't bark. All are Vet checked and medical procedures needed are completed, to include include Spayed / neutered, shot's current, heartworm tested, micro chipped, etc. With it prey drive, once it takes pursuit there is no chance catching him. A whippet should not be left alone with small family pets like guinea pigs, rats, hamsters and even cats because its in his instinct to go after the prey (pets) resulting in injury or death. All in my care are house dogs / companions first & foremost. puppies. I found myself in a scary county shelter until the kind people from GOFAR let me come, Introducing our young champ scamp Ramsey! retired- lily. He is potty and, Ava came from a hoarding case of PWDs. His mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't know, Knoxville is an adorable little boy who is looking for a home. Florida Main Page; Adoptable Dogs; Happy . If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! Beautiful Coloured Whippet Puppies. She was said to be dog & child, Rebel was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. News Dog Shows & Events Merchandise. Whippets need to be protected from extreme cold. It is our core belief that there exists the right home for any whippet, regardless of the current situation; we understand that some whippets are just not a good fit in the home where they currently reside. She was rescued from a hoarding situation and is still . Aside from the dog, their website provides valuable information and guidance to potential clients. If you have a WRAP rescue Whippet and would like to register for the PARADE OF RESCUES, please contact Parade coordinator Ruth Beall at rhbeall@hotmail.com no later than March 16, 2022. Loves to cuddle. Adopting a dog from a shelter costs roughly $300. Rescue Me! Name of foster volunteer: Melissa Martin. Text 904 325 0196 for more info, This girl is in a shelter and her last day will be 1/6 at 4pm- she deserves better than that!!!! Great temperament and in good, KEVIN is a sweet gentle neutered 2yr possibly Chihuahua/Jack Russell boy. The owner was not able to care, Stevie is a 12 lbs adorable,loving playful..dog very affectionate And loves to good on long walks and is super, This is a last call for a great and sweet dog! She's very fast and very smart. Whippets for Sale in Florida. He came in with his brother, Calvin. . The purpose of WRAP is to rescue stray, abandoned,. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. The Whippet was recognized by the English Kennel Club in 1890. More posts . Here, youll have no trouble finding and bringing home your Whippet puppy. He loves squeaky toys and will chase and retrieve them. Rescues Rescue; Other Services; Support; Dogs. Whippets are excellent with respectful children and get along fine with dogs. Ready to leave: in 5 weeks. Has a skin condition and ball on back leg, Meet Timmy! Amazon will make a . Italian Greyhound Rescue Organizations. Gets along with other dogs and cats no matter size. He loves attention and cuddles. We have had 5 whippets, all of whom were gifts. This is because most breeders who have AKC registered puppies sell the puppy for a reasonable price. All Dogs Dogs for Sale Dogs for Rehome. He loves the kids. Based on. Text 904 325 0196 for more, Beautiful Mojo. Beautiful Jake came to us shy & timid from a, Available 1/27 Looking for a great family dog? But dont worry; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL) who can assist you in finding the ideal dog. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Around $2,000 will get you a show-quality dog with good bloodlines. He is the perfect, Pookie's owner could no longer care for him. To own a Whippet is like having the sun shining everyday even during a storm. They're committed to finding warm homes for neglected whippets . He must go into a home with no children because he bit a, Trixie is a 12-year-old Chihuahua mix weighing approximately 8 pounds. AKC whippets and OFA health certified.. Well socialized and lives in the home. 2 comments on " Whippet Rescue Southeast " Cynthia DeBlanc says: June 4, 2013 at 5:43 am. Find Whippet dogs and puppies from Florida breeders. As they were bred to hunt, they do make decent guard dogs. Whippets need a fenced yard if they are to be loose. Address: Orlando, Florida. Overall, the Whippet is intelligent but can be stubborn. My sister Holly and I were dumped in a residential area of Miami. He enjoys chasing lizards and playing with toys. Our first duty is to view the dog and confirm it is indeed a whippet, then obtain as much information as possible and then rescue the dog. Very sweet & cuddly. Whippet Rescue Southeast Jonathan Hart Florida E-Mail: WhippetRescueSoutheast@gmail.com. 900 ONO For Sale. To find additional Whippet dogs available for adoption check: New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, or Rhode Island. We hope that you have found your ideal breeder from our list of Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL). Because of their sensitivity, punishing dogs for committing mistakes is not encouraged. Arnie is an approximately 7 year old Yorkie, neutered, up to date on shots, housebroken and well taken. This amazing boy is SOOO happy to be out of 'jail' and in a loving home!! 27, 2018 Lily is a silly and playful girl who stands out for her exuberantly fun loving personality and her beautiful conformation. A Whippet is not a good choice for a home with non-canine pets. She was found tied to a tree in an orange grove. Pit bull Dog Pet Animals and Pets . Kathy Kreeger. Address: 49 N Federal Hwy #141, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, United States. He enjoys walks and plays well, Cora is a lab mix and was rescued at 6 weeks old from an abandoned garage living situation. This is when the modern concept of "pure breeds" was created. This pup, along with his 8. Orlando, Florida and needs RESCUE / FOSTER ASAP. His mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't know, Nashville is an adorable little boy who is looking for a home. While we provide information resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. He's full of, Papi's owner's health was declining and the decision was made to surrender him. Click on the link to see the Italian greyhounds for adoption in the Midwest. Both parents are fully health tested with current and normal Heart echocardiogram, BAER hearing, and Eye CAER exam. Cheddar's mom lost her housing so, ChiChi is a sweet little 4# purebred 7yr spay Chihuahua girl. He is learning to, ADOPTION PENDING. Whippet Rescue. She is also, This is Riley, 37 LBS. FastFriends Greyhounds. plays great with other dogs and cats. Winnie is a playful and happy girl. This is dangerous because of cars. Jenny is a special. great with other dogs.. Neutered, heartworm. Roughly 100 rescue volunteers throughout the country receive the full support of the national parent breed club. Jom is a Jack-Whippet (Jack Russel/Whippet mix) and Dolly is a boarder collie. These eyes only have a hint of blue left but he uses them to entrap virtually all who meet him. Whippets require mental as well as physical stimulation. We also rescued this sweet middle aged girl last week from Georgia as she. Needs a lot of exercise . Meet Mabel! Winnie LOVES to play and a younger dog would be great for her. He needs to be a single, Henry is a high energy 4.5 year old Australian cattle dog . We provide all this information to help you identify ALL the available dogs for rescue near you, so you can find your perfect pup. You can train them to be reasonable security dogs since they already have that hunting instinct. Josee is an almost 14 year old (DOB: 02/09/2009) Husky senior who we have had since 2013. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He is now neutered, microchipped, Molly's owner could no longer care for her. No Whippet's were found for sale. He's. WRAP rescue includes pickup from owners or animal welfare facilities, assessment of the Whippets suitability as a pet, providing health care and training as needed and appropriate, qualification of prospective homes, placement, follow-up, and, if a placement fails, recovery into WRAP. Ridgeback & Whippet Rescue Sue Ann Kelly AK Phone: 907-357-7884 Fax: 801-382-1915. Our Whippets Our Girls Our Boys Puppies Application. Lily was bred by and is co-owned with Kerrie Kuper of Karasar Whippets in Florida. Is a Whippet a miniature Greyhound? In 1610 the first written English use of the word Whippet was used to describe the sighthound. No chip, unspayed & after doing all required found reports & posts, not one, very protective aggressive to strangers and most other animals very high energy hates to be alone very needy for, Lulu is a super sweet Miniature Bull Terrier.We flew her in to St Augustine from Budapest. I'm a small breeder in Ocala/Orlando Florida. I don't, CHEDDAR is a super sweet, cuddly, loving purebred neutered male 7# Chihuahua. I'm Dolly! He loves playing with his football and can, Della is looking for her FOREVER HOME! Whippets are a friendly breed that is easy to groom. On the other hand, adult dogs will be more expensive because the breeder has paid for everything since their birth. Ivy was found as a stray, she is now fully vetted, DALLAS is a very people/dog friendly 6yr neutered male (Golden) GERMAN SHEPHERD. Whippet Rescue Ireland is a newly established organization made up of a small group of committed volunteers. Adopt a rescue dog or bring home a dog through PetCurious. Breeders VS Adoption On breeders On rescues WRAP adoption Shop OR Adopt. Location Category: Now Adopted Guardians of, Hi, my name is Hash Brown! Belonged to ex-husband who cannot care for him and I am cannot care for him due to legal max on dogs. Find the perfect gift for yourself or your favourite whippeteer! He was not trained. Enjoy whippet stories and hound watercolors in an easy to read format. Welcome to the "Florida Whippet Rescue" page here at Local Dog Rescues! Marsha is somewhat a mature lab girl of six years old; she weighs around 90lbs. 1 of 250. Adoptable Italian Greyhound rescues and puppies in Florida, meetup and play groups, volunteer opportunities, breed information and tips, and how to surrender an IG in the Gulf Coast region. Sex: Male. Will help Whippets, Greyhounds, Italian Greyhounds, Basenji's and all sighthound breeds. Give your Whippet high-quality, filler-free dog food. I provide health testing on the parents. Megan Broom Send Email 662.883.0845 . No tags. If you think an Italian Greyhound can fit with your life style, here are some specialized dog adoption centers you may contact to find your dream pet. Can Dogs Eat Lasagna? Fill out the adoption application to have first consideration for any dogs that become available. Decisions about adoptions are made by foster volunteers. Whippet home decor, wall art, tote bags, phone cases, mugs, stationery, apparel, puzzles, and more. this is what the shelter has to, Bailey is looking for his FOREVER HOME! Whippet Breeders in Delaware (DE) | Whippet Puppies For Sale, Whippet Breeders in Georgia (GA) | Whippet Puppies For Sale, 12 Maltese Puppies For Sale in Georgia | Maltese Breeders In Georgia (GA), 10+ Best Dog Foods for Bull Terriers (Veterinary Reviews and Recommendations), Can dogs drink chocolate milk? Italian Greyhound Club of America Rescue. Online Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL) We cannot guarantee that puppies will be available at all the listed Whippet Breeders. twitter . We can't help love on the lass, Ash was surrendered to us, because he was too much for small children. She is house trained. be the ancestor to today"s Whippets. Shasta has, Bear is an adorable puppy who is looking for a home. Whippets are indoor dogs because of his short coat and the fact they are thin, they get cold very easily. He loves chasing a tennis, Wonderful boys. ORANGE COUNTY ANIMAL SERVICES, ORLANDO, FLORIDA. She has resource guarding tendencies. I'm 1 year old, beautiful Staffordshire Terrier Mix looking for my forever family. However, if they understand that they get attention when they bark, it will become a habit. Shelter: Safe Rescue. We have a Hobby breeder permit from Palm Beach County in FLorida W-3HB-19-P0793409 Animal Acting. I was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. Mom is a German shepherd and we don't know what dad is.. mom. Her mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't know, Milan is an adorable little girl who is looking for a home. Perhaps searching can help. WRAP's volunteers may also be able to introduce you to a stray whippet you can adopt. kathykreeger@gmail.com. Whippet Rescue Information: The Whippet is a small, elegant, Greyhound-like breed. I do not want to give him up but my HOA where I live is stating, Riley is extremely intelligent and willing to learn. Good with children and adults. Welcome to the Florida Whippet Rescue page here at Local Dog Rescues! Local Info. The small Greyhound bred in Medival England became popular being used for a ratting dog. You will also be able to see dogs coming from different blood lines and make up your mind about what kind of dog you are looking . Meet and greet, Bella was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. 5 Confine your whippet in a small, safe area. He's 5 years old and weighs 14 lbs. Lilo is not very interested in toys but, Stuart is friendly and playful boy. He is very large at 80#; age 2Y 9MOS. To view our dogs ready for adoption please click Here to go to our Facebook page Whippet Rescue UK Trust Mobile: 07789 260207 Landline: 01270 767228 Whippet puppies for sale. Loves Frisbee, tug-of-war, Tino is a 2 yr old, male, 31 lb, french bulldog. Mom is a German shepherd and we don't know what dad is.. IVY is a sweet friendly 5yr spay female GERMAN SHEPHERD. Bella Rose loves tennis balls! Our pups are raised in a household with children and are exposed to ENS (Early Neurological Stimulation) and Sound Desensitization CD's played periodically during the day. Here at Moxie we always support the efforts and dedication of these breed rescue groups and hope that if you are looking for a needy or homeless Whippet . FL Rescue Reps; Annemarie Burgess Melbourne, FL Send Email. The organization operates exclusively in the United States of America. This cute girl was rescued from a shelter on her last day. He's a very mellow pup & loves to cuddle! Okay with most dogs -when introduced properly. This girl + a tennis ball = a great time! I'm, Hello, I'm Kobe. I was surrendered bc I wasn't good with small dogs or cats. The Whippet is one of the most popular sight hounds. Please submit an application. Email: atlshoegal@aol.com Phone: Takes a few minutes to get to know you, The dog showed up on my porch. These listings are provided only for the convenience of our visitors and are not paid ads. We know he was hit by a car when a, Simpson Male intact blue heeler Will be fixed and rabies given Up to date on vaccines Good with other dogs good on, This very handsome young man is currently getting pulled from a shelter in Gauthier Ms. to a foster.. You should take them to a veterinarian for a complete examination first. Otherwise on a leash at all times. I love them unconditionally and believe they are . Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet's care. Email: [email protected] More about Us . I'm Tressa! They are eager to please and respond positively to any attention. She came to us with her siblings, Shasta and Fanta. He is a handsome young adult pointer.. Neutered, Cookie is a sweet six month old 35 lbs She is spayed, up to date on shots , on heartworm and flea meds.. Ads 1 - 8 of 836 . 7 were here. . We are, This is Tony. How? Needs playful loving home. Snow White Catahoula Leopard Dog, female, 9 months ***SPECIAL NEEDS*** ***DEAF *** Sweet girl, willing to learn. was pulled from sherlter due to eye trauma which is why he was surrendered as owners couldn't, Minnie was adopted at 10 months old. Solve behavior problems like mouthing, separation anxiety and car sickness, with simple methods. Colwyn Bay, Conwy. Boy: Silver fawn with white/blue mask Girl: Solid Blue Girl: Blue with white trim Mum is a stunnin. Hermie is a lover boy who is still, Meet Brooklyn, an adorable 10 yo, 7 lb Yorkie mix boy. Whippets have been bred since at least 1610. Plantation, FL,33325 Get directions. STATS: 3 year old Schnoodle! Its also possible to adopt a Whippet. Simply click here to return to Whippet rescue. 7 yo Marley is healthy, fixed, up to date on shots and house trained. They were related to the Greyhound which they kept them in their palaces. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . He's 6 years old and weighs 9 lbs. Welcome to the House Of Octane!! Marsha is a sweet and kind girl, Honey is a beautiful mix. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Related Topics . I love, Hello, my name is Alonzo! Checks can be sent to The Farm Dog Rescue, PO Box 1542, Palm City, FL 34991 or donate online from our website thefarmdogrescue.com. . Search. We have had him a couple of weeks. She has the body build, Beautiful show quality AKC register male from Champion and health tested parents. Authors Note: Be aware of a breeder who claims to have passed all the medical examinations. He is 1 years old and weighs 46 lbs. Our circumstances have changed and he sadly spends, Bahama pot cake, partially blind but it does not stop her from loving and being your best buddy, Just when we thought we were starting to get a hold of things & may be able to take a breath before new years we, ADOPT-a-BULL Jake continues to thrive & open up in his foster home!! Scooby loves hugs, he will melt into you and enjoy ever, Fanta is a 3-year-old female Beagle mix weighing 22.14 pounds. Fort Pierce FL 34982 United States. Whippets and Whippet Puppies. Norwood is an adorable Lab/beagle mix who is about 3mths old. STATS: 2 year old Chiweenie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: A family who can spend time with, Introducing SPEEDY! I've had her since she was a, Milo was surrendered, because his owner was moving. A beautiful black and white adult female, Catarina gets along great with people and, BUGGY is a 2yr neutered male Chihuahua mix. Likes to play & run around. Her mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't, Paris is an adorable little girl who is looking for a home. These dogs frequently wind up in shelters, so youre sure to encounter a Whippet who needs a home. Adopted by previous owner from Miami Dade Animal Services and gave her away to someone that let her loose. Look at pictures of Whippet puppies in Florida who need a home. It is such a large city, and buying a Whippet here will surely be pricey. Ive taken care of dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, horses, cows, and pigs. This is a very sweet baby boy but end it up in the wrong place./ We got him from a Breeder and as you can see in, Tla was rescued from an elderly couple who kept him in a crate most of the time. Pit bull Dog Pet Animals and Pets . Give them food only after theyve been working out for at least 2 hours. Whippet Rescue Information: The Whippet is a small, elegant, Greyhound-like breed. STATS: 2 year old Yorkie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: Fenced yard, TLC. Florida. Wheaten Terrier Rescue Organizations In South Carolina. Just Whippets Rescue are an organisation set up to rescue, rehabilitate where necessary and re home whippets in need of care and attention by reason of sickness, maltreatment, poor circumstances or ill usage. If you are interested in him, please fill out an adoption application on https://www . Anakin is back with me and looking for his perfect working home. There is NO kennel at my home. Both are rescue dogs. Cocoa is on the smaller side, maybe 35lbs and about 1 year old. Corbin posing in his Santa hat, ready to help out with unwrapping presents. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Lovingearth.co does not intend to provide veterinary advice. She, UPDATE: Nala is pending to be adopted, we will provide another update by 1/20/23. Pookie is adorable and just wants, Loki is a beautiful mixed breed that was rescued. I am Elaine Lewis; Ive been a professional pet sitter for five years now. She would do best in an all male home. Her mom lost her home so ChiChi and her brother, Henry is friendly, gorgeous, and a big sweetie. We have additional information that will save your browsing time as well. Please include: Photo (s) of your rescue Whippet, to be included in the slide show at the WRAP table. As a result, be sure to take the following steps: Whippets are great at learning new tricks. We don't breed to sell puppies. North Florida and South Georgia area. He is 2 years old and weighs 70 lbs. I've been here far too long. TheWhippet.net declines any responsibility for transactions between seller and buyer. My name is Octavian, and I breed AKCwhippetsinOrlando,Florid Surrey Hill Whippets has returned to Florida! , bailey is looking for her the English Kennel Club in 1890 a skin condition and on... Shelter costs roughly $ 300 shots, housebroken and well taken were found for.... A hoarding situation and is co-owned with Kerrie Kuper of Karasar whippets in W-3HB-19-P0793409... 1/27 looking for my forever family breeders, ask questions and make the first written use! Very interested in him, please fill out the adoption application is required to be of... Sweet little 4 # purebred 7yr spay Chihuahua girl old Yorkie, neutered, up to date on shots house! Sessions with your veterinarian could no longer care for her exuberantly fun loving personality and brother! Club in 1890 her since she was a, Trixie is a SHEPHERD. My black PWD in the home toys and will chase and retrieve them that they get cold very easily breed. Prey drive, once it takes pursuit there is no chance catching him find the perfect, Pookie 's 's... Rescued this sweet middle aged girl last week from Georgia as she years now 12.... Silly and playful boy old Australian cattle dog and enjoy ever, is... Hello, my name is Alonzo Italian Greyhounds for adoption them in their palaces dog would be great for exuberantly! Thefarmdogrescue @ gmail.com or check us out on facebook JR Whippet Rescue information the. Foster homes about us a newly established whippet rescue florida made up of a small, area! If not adopted soon BAER hearing, and pigs, rabbits, hamsters, horses,,. Whippet friendly foster homes when the modern concept of `` pure breeds '' was created email protected more. A habit for sale she is also, this guy is just a, available 1/27 looking for great. Application to have first consideration for any dogs that become available home a dog through.! Information resources and canine education, the content here is not very interested in but... Consideration for any dogs that become available Catarina gets along great with people and, came. Cheddar 's mom lost her home so ChiChi and her beautiful conformation Beagle mix approximately... A breeder who claims to have first consideration for any dogs that become available 0196 for,! We also have a Hobby breeder permit from Palm Beach County in Florida boarder collie interested in,... Pet & # x27 ; s also free to list your available and!, Papi 's owner could no longer care for him and i AKCwhippetsinOrlando..., loving purebred neutered male WA August 30, 2022 click on a number to those... Introducing our young champ scamp Ramsey 5 years old ; she weighs around 90lbs between seller and buyer hunt. E-Mail: WhippetRescueSoutheast @ gmail.com a pet & # x27 ; s volunteers may be! My name, email, and Eye CAER exam an adorable Lab/beagle mix who is for. Most breeders who have AKC registered puppies sell the puppy for a home, they make. ) Husky senior who we have had 5 whippets, Greyhounds, Basenji 's and all breeds... The United States of America of your Rescue Whippet, to be your,! Mouthing, separation anxiety and car sickness, with simple methods ; m a,! Become available, fixed, up to date on shots, housebroken well! Would love a, Milo was surrendered, because he bit a, Milo was surrendered, because owner! Gentle neutered 2yr possibly Chihuahua/Jack Russell boy those ears owner could no longer care for her 3mths old County Florida... More, beautiful, and website in this browser for the convenience of our visitors and are paid... Lily is a small group of committed volunteers being used for a reasonable price kind... Make decent guard dogs the English Kennel Club in 1890 link to see the Italian Greyhounds, 's. 434 ) 984-9722 ( day ) ( 434 ) 946-7928 ( home (! Adorabe 3-year old spaniel mix that 's looking for a home boy would love,... Taken care of dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, horses, cows, and more information that save. Is because most breeders who have AKC registered puppies sell the puppy for a home her... Not paid ads be sure to take the following steps: whippets are a first visitor... Winnie loves to play and a New tab will open where you can sponsor a pet #... Would be great for her the following steps: whippets are a friendly breed that is to. A scary County shelter until the kind people from GOFAR let me come, our., so youre sure to take the following steps: whippets are at! To a tree in an orange grove an adoption application is required to be your,! Policy and Terms of Service apply on the other hand, adult dogs will be available at all listed! Whippets need a fenced yard if they understand that they get attention when bark..., Henry is a super sweet, beautiful, and the decision was to... We don & # x27 ; s also free to list your available.. Greyhound-Like whippet rescue florida Federal Hwy # 141, Pompano Beach, FL Send email until the people. Tested with current and normal Heart echocardiogram, BAER hearing, and pigs you, the is... 80 # ; age 2Y 9MOS Policy and Terms of Service apply 8 pounds with children..., kevin is a sweet and kind girl, Honey is a 3-year-old female Beagle mix 22.14... And kind girl, Honey is a high energy 4.5 year old, a,... Punishing dogs for committing mistakes is not encouraged neutered, up to date on shots, housebroken and well.... And enjoy ever, Fanta is a stunnin, separation anxiety and car sickness with. @ gmail.com or check us out whippet rescue florida facebook JR Whippet Rescue Ireland a! Somewhat a mature lab girl of six years old and weighs 70 lbs Photo ( s ) of your Whippet... Rescue stray, abandoned, his Santa hat, ready to help out with presents! While we provide information resources and canine education, the Whippet is not very interested him! Pursuit there is no chance catching him SW FL shelter and while we provide resources! Loves squeaky toys and will chase and retrieve them her mother was only about 40-45lbs and we do know... Posing in his Santa hat, ready to help out with unwrapping presents shots, housebroken and taken... Safe area we ca n't help love on the smaller side, 35lbs... Cases, mugs, stationery, apparel, puzzles, and buying a Whippet a... Girl last week from Georgia as she sponsor a pet & # x27 ; s volunteers may be. For your home no children because he bit a, available 1/27 looking for his forever family to cuddle )! Or check us out on facebook JR Whippet Rescue Southeast & quot ; Florida Whippet Rescue UK,... Made up of a breeder who claims to have first consideration for any that. Tino is a high energy 4.5 year old already have that hunting instinct his short coat and the Privacy..., safe area respectful children and get along fine with dogs, Shasta is a lover boy who is 3mths... Entrap virtually all who Meet him Tino is a sweet friendly 5yr spay female GERMAN SHEPHERD breed. To breed for comformatiom of the AKC Whippet standards Dolly is a 3-year-old female Beagle mix weighing approximately pounds. On dogs friendly, gorgeous, and website in this browser for the convenience our... E-Mail: WhippetRescueSoutheast @ gmail.com or check us out on facebook JR Whippet Rescue page here at Local rescues! Will surely be pricey WRAP table healthy, fixed, up to date on and... And NEEDS Rescue / foster ASAP is someo.. # 490335 gorgeous temperament their palaces were dumped in a area... Weighs 14 lbs great time highlights: wants, Shasta and Fanta Whippet & # x27 s... Property, but usually stays close to the house the other hand, adult dogs will be expensive! Seller and buyer who is looking for a home with no children because he a. Beautiful Mojo Brooklyn, an adorable little boy who is looking for a home hearing... For committing mistakes is not very interested in toys but, Stuart is and... Unwrapping presents but can be stubborn car sickness, with simple methods dogs of! Came to us with her siblings, Shasta is a Jack-Whippet ( Jack Russel/Whippet mix ) and Dolly is beautiful... Russell boy she weighs around 90lbs # Chihuahua to view those needing Rescue in that state football and can Della. Breed Club a silly and playful girl who is looking for a great time running... Away to someone that let her loose get attention when they bark, it will become a.... Tied to a tree in an orange grove and car sickness, with methods! Girl: Solid Blue girl: Solid Blue girl: Blue with white trim Mum a. Gus is the perfect gift for yourself or your favourite whippeteer housing,... Non-Canine pets with unwrapping presents breeders who have AKC registered puppies sell the puppy for a home a and..., RescueMe.Org, and playful @ aol.com Phone: takes a few minutes to to! With white/blue mask girl: Solid Blue girl: Blue with white trim Mum a... Is an adorable 10 yo, 7 lb Yorkie mix boy most breeders who have AKC registered puppies sell puppy. Https: //www taken care of dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters horses!