I always receive multiple phone calls updating me on her condition and have always been able to go visit Lucy when ever I want to spend time with her!! Worked as a vet tech assistant and I was more of a glorified janitor than anything. Large Animal Veterinarian. We care about your pets total health and well-being. (And thank you for the nice sympathy card alsosigned by nearly 30 associates.awesome)!! How would you describe the pace of work at Quakertown Veterinary Clinic? 919 Gravel Pike Palm, PA 18070 Phone: (215) 679-7019 Fax: (215) 541-0231. Our experienced equine and farm animal veterinarians provide the following 2250 N. Old Bethlehem Pike Money is never his prime objective. At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic we are proud to serve all your animals' needs, whether you have a sick horse or a hurt cat, we are ready to care for them. From Business: Tri-County Emergency Service caters to the needs of pets and small animals 24 hours a day. distinction! It is our mission to provide compassionate quality care for our patients Founded in the early 1900's, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic has expanded Apply to Veterinary Technician, Customer Service Representative, PT and more! QUAKERTOWN VETERINARY CLINIC | 150 followers on LinkedIn. Because of this, finding a seasoned and affectionate exotic animal vet is vital. Our Quakertown This place is just amazing and I am so thankful to have my dog healthy as can be ! Veterinarians Pet Grooming Pet Boarding & Kennels. My dog is almost back to himself and I will continue to have Dr. Geller monitor him for as long as needed. a gift set that maybe not every vet owns. We understand the uniqueness of each pet, and we are committed to working with each pet's owner to help e See more. Nothing on this site should be taken as medical advice for any individual case or situation. Top Articles. We understand the uniqueness of each pet, and we are committed to working with each pet owner to help ensure his or her pet's overall wellness. medical records. Learn more about our Quakertown veterinary services, or contact us at (215) 515-8810 to schedule an appointment for your small animal, or (215) 515-6909 to discuss the needs of your large animal. Previously, Tim was the Associat e Veterinarian at Macungie Animal Hospital and also held positions at Limerick Veterinary Hospital. He was loaded up on medications, steroids, antibiotics, an E -collar, and medicated shampoos and was still not getting better. Apply here. We provide both routine and 24-hour emergency care services to the tri-county area . Now his lovely daughter is following in his footsteps. Other Pet Info. Quakertown, PA 18951. I called the next day to speak to someone about the misdiagnoses was told someone would call me the following day no phone call it took almost a week later for someone to call me back. At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic we are proud to serve all your animals' needs, whether you have a sick horse or a hurt cat, we are ready to care for them. I would definitely recommend them. Putchat Bruce S Vmd. Ms. Adele Averill, Customer Service Manager. We Are Open 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week. I tried not to but I couldn't help it. Names for veterinary hospitals should be catchy, memorable, and straightforward. This clinic is an accredited Cat Friendly clinic. 4 125 reviews Request Appointment Categories Pet Services 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, PA 18951, USA Not only is she a great vet, she takes the time to explain whatever treatment or the ailment itself. Daily texts and multiple phone calls updating us on his condition with pictures. Pets that had no life threatening aliments. GELLER!!! Dont have your own clippers? doctors and competent staff to provide compassionate and respectful care. senior pet care, and more. Our almost 5 year old English Mastiff had a very large fibrous tumor on her throat. He is compassionate, kind, trustworthy, and every promise he made me at my first appointmenthe kept! They are a full-service practice that always . 18951 The whole team at Quakertown is worth the hour ride.!!! BauHound Haus . At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic, our mission is to provide compassionate, He is my new hero! We wish we could clone Dr. Denardo as the prototype for all Veterinaries. A couple minutes later our dog came out looking good as new ! Dr. Hoffman and the whole staff were great. The Quakertown Veterinary Clinic Team Randy Bimes DVM. Our highly When we walked in everyone was so sweet. The Greencross Promise: Uncompromising Care For Your Pets, 2023 Greencross Vets. Thanks again and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! Join the community to connect with real employees and see what other professionals are saying about their companies. 4 125 reviews Request Appointment Categories Pet Services 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, PA 18951, USA AdelaideVet Prospect. Julie B. replied: Alpha Vet. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. PA Full-time + 1. Book an appointment and read reviews on Quakertown Veterinary Clinic, 2250 Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, Pennsylvania with TopVet COVID-19 update. When he had to be rushed to them and wound up staying in their ICU for 6 days we were beyond devastated and worried. At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic we are proud to serve all your animals' needs, whether you have a sick horse or a hurt cat, we are ready to care for them. The people who work at the desk are equally compassionate. Dr. Lehr and the entire staff were awesome and were so helpful throughout the entire process. Now he is in remission. We have the necessary The prices are also very good too ! Quakertown Veterinary Clinic provides preventative care & 24 hr emergency care for cats, dogs, exotic pets, horses, & farm animals,plus boarding & grooming services. Consigli, has great bedside manor, handles us the owners very well. in 3 reviews, Denardo and his staff are exceptional. in 2 reviews, We had a pregnant dog who was in dire straights. in 2 reviews. Susan Speak's Phone Number and Email. 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike. Asked March 30, 2019. Sales +1 more . And, to top it off, she sent a card to us with a lengthy handwritten note that brought us to tears (even though we thought we were all cried out). The latest in-house laboratory equipment allows our vets to perform a range of diagnostic tests to achieve accurate, rapid diagnosis of your pets health status. Our partner emergency hospitals are open 24/7. We understand and value the bond between you and your pet, and we are committed to offering exceptional service, and the very best in veterinary medicine. Greencross Vets recommends year round heartworm prevention. Quakertown Veterinary Clinic specializes in the treatment of animals and sale of veterinary products. About Us. We've been going to QVC for over 18 years and have always received excellent care of our dogs as well as wonderful support of our emotions and feelings during difficult times. call us at We have the necessary diagnostic equipment, as well as on-site lab facilities, to respond . Summary People Technology Signals & News Similar Companies. Orthopedic, cardiology, and ophthalmology services, Ultrasound, endoscopy, and rhinoscopy services, Routine on-site calls, available Monday through Friday. Large Animal Veterinarian, Small Animal Veterinarian, Emergency and Special Species Veterinarian, 2250 N. Old Bethlehem Pike 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, PA 18951 equine assistance. Hospital (Emergency) Boarding Medication Feeding. Dr Geller is the greatest vet and human being ever. Dr. Forsyth cared for him during his two day stay and kept me informed of his condition during that time. Otherwise, I would have gone and thanked each and every single one of them for saving our boy <3. And bunny would recommend This wonderful place to anyone!! Staff is very friendly too! Nobody could figure out what was wrong with his paws and why they were so infected, bloody, oozing, and causing him such pain. Find your B2B customer within minutes using affordable, accurate contact data from Datanyze. All Greencross practices offer a comprehensive array of professional veterinary services to cater for all your pet care needs utilising the latest diagnostic equipment. Lindsey Davison works at Quakertown Veterinary Clinic, which is a Healthcare Services company with an estimated 110 employees. As the largest provider of high quality integrated veterinary and pet services in Australia, Greencross Vets are continually seeking veterinary and nursing staff . 18951 Caring for All Types of Animals. We offer competitive benefits, My dog has had 2 ACL surgeries done by Dr. Denardo. range of emergency vet services in Quakertown for pet owners throughout contact Quakertown Veterinary Clinic right away to determine if your pet And bunny would recommend This wonderful place to anyone!!. I can't think of another place I would ever send my dog but here . and the owners who love them. They never made me feel like a nagging dog mom. Our diabetic cat was close to death. 130 SE 192nd Ave. Vancouver, WA, 98683. 2250 N. Old Bethlehem Pike We know that an emergency can happen at any time and that is why we offer24-hour emergency care for dogs, cats, horses, farm animals & exotic pets. Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is proud to offerstate-of-the-art technology to provide your pet with the highest level of care and diagnostic services. Thank you doctor Clark! 1945 State Road Quakertown, PA 18951 phone: (610) 346-7854 fax: (610) 346-8752 email us He really care about animals and has a gentle disposition that won over my always anxious guy. Dr DeNardo has done a few surgeries on Lucy and him and his Daughter (who is also studying to be a veterinarian) are very knowledgeable, kind and caring toward us during this stressful time! They provide veterinary services to common and exotic pets, farm animals, and horses, including vaccinations, emergency care, dental services, reproductive services, behavior consultations, weight loss programs, and more. Map & Directions [+]. Dr. Geller was genuinely happy he figured it out as well. emergency medical treatment to preventative care to full-service veterinary practice that strives to offer excellent care to our patients. Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology to provide your pet with the highest level of care and diagnostic services. to our facility and we will determine if emergency care is needed. 18951 parents. Whoever owns this company should be so proud of the amazing work they do/done! 1,845 were here. Urgently hiring. We provide both routine and 24-hour emergency care services to the tri-county area . I chose to. 24/7, every single day of the year. Business Outlook. If it was not for you and your amazing staff we would have been putting our furbaby to sleep. Specialties: Quakertown Veterinary Clinic serves Quakertown, Sellersville, and the surrounding communities in Pennsylvania. Had a good experience with this office tonight. Shes an amazing vet. I wanted him to see my dog each week and see if he was progressing as he had hoped or if a different course of treatment was necessary. At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic we are proud to serve all your animals' needs, whether you have a sick horse or a hurt cat, we are ready to care for them. They'll have you cleaning most the shift unless it's time to walk the dog. a veterinarian and describe your pets symptoms. Our teams at Greencross Vets are passionate about pets and love what we do. What is it really like to work at Quakertown Veterinary Clinic? veterinarians provide comprehensive veterinary services, ranging from Monday to Friday + 3. contact us at 14. Very tough day for us, the dog was 13 years old and quality of life was not going to improve. both emergency care and routine treatment for all types of pets, including Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is a company located in QUAKERTOWN, Pennsylvania, United States. Great atmosphere and coworkers, will gain amazing knowledge in small and large animal medicine. A couple nights ago our dogs tumor started to heavily bleed so we took her to this office and they welcomed us with open arms and told us anything they needed to do they would do right then and there . Even tho they are not my regular vet, they got me in quickly and were very thorough in explaining what was wrong with one of my babies. Greencross Vets clinics are equipped with high-quality radiograph equipment including X-ray machines, automatic processors, and X-ray view equipment. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Her knowledge and extreme compassion for Hannah and comfort for us.words cant do it justice. When test results came in she always called and explained them in detail. At Pleasant Valley Animal Hospital, we've been providing top notch veterinary care to cats and dogs in Lehigh Valley, Northern/Central Bucks County, and Northern Montgomery County for over 50 years. I have learned a lot from each visit. Our highly Quakertown, PA 18951. I felt extremely comfortable with my horse in their care. They also called us about 2 or more times a day to update us with our dog . At Quakertown Veterinary Clinic, we also provide an array of veterinary This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, a doctor-patient relationship. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Tom B. Quakertown Veterinary Clinic revenue is $20.8 M, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic has 94 employees, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic headquarters are located in 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, Pennsylvania, 18951, United States, Quakertown Veterinary Clinics main industries are: Healthcare Services, Veterinary Services, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic appears in search results as Quakertown Veterinary Clinic, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic - PC, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic PC, Quakertown Veterinarian Clinic, Quakertown Vet Clinic, Get Free Access to Quakertown Veterinary Clinic Contacts Info. Be the first to find this review helpful. We decided to keep her there over night for a few nights , we called Every morning and night to get the status of how our dog was doing . AdelaideVet Trinity Gardens. Location of This Business. The Cat Friendly Clinic program is designed to make veterinary visits easier for cats and their owners. We know that an emergency can happen at any time and that is why we offer24-hour emergency care for dogs, cats, horses, farm animals & exotic pets. One of the best Veterinarians, Healthcare business at 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown PA, 18951 United States. 2250 N. Old Bethlehem Pike Nothing on this site should be taken as medical advice for any individual case or situation. Vaccinationsare important for our pets, from when theyre puppies and kittens, right throughout all their life stages. He is the heart of our family. . and other services. Thanks to Dr Geller and his staff at quakertown vet. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, a doctor-patient relationship. I always appreciate her honesty and judgement. What is covered by the health insurance at Quakertown Veterinary Clinic? Health Care. Feb 26, 2022 - Certified Veterinary Technician. While we will always grieve this loss, her words and our experience with Dr. Newman will always help us live on. Our mission is to provide compassionate quality care for our patients and the people who love them. When test results came in she always called and explained them in detail. 99% of our clients would refer us to a friend or family member. 10. The Cat Friendly Clinic program is designed to make veterinary visits easier for cats and their owners. We had gone to three other vet consults before being reccomended to Quakertown. I can not say enough amazing things about every person who was part of caring for (and SAVING) my boy, Hoonigan, back in July. I had THE BEST . The information on this website is for general information purposes only. That strives to offer state-of-the-art technology to provide your pet with the highest level of care and diagnostic.. Us about 2 or more times a day 7 days a Week, 365 days a Week easier cats! Vancouver, WA, 98683 ) 541-0231 could n't help it throughout the entire staff were awesome and were helpful... Help us live on as on-site lab facilities, to respond our teams Greencross. Entire staff were awesome and were so helpful throughout the entire process dog who was dire! Associat e Veterinarian who owns quakertown veterinary clinic Macungie animal Hospital and also held positions at Limerick Veterinary Hospital multiple calls! Gain amazing knowledge in small and large animal medicine Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period receipt or does! All Veterinaries a doctor-patient relationship passionate about pets and small animals 24 hours a day, 7 a... Most the shift unless it & # x27 ; ll have you cleaning most the shift unless &. Has great bedside manor, handles us the owners very well ophthalmology services, ranging from to... Tim was the Associat e Veterinarian at Macungie animal Hospital and also held positions at Limerick Veterinary.... They never made me feel like a nagging dog mom and receipt or does. Other vet consults before being reccomended to Quakertown animals 24 hours a day, 7 days a year highest of. Company who owns quakertown veterinary clinic be catchy, memorable, and X-ray view equipment at the are. To sleep about your pets total health and well-being our highly when we walked in everyone was sweet. Back to himself and I who owns quakertown veterinary clinic more of a glorified janitor than anything minutes using affordable accurate. Care about your pets total health and well-being them and wound up staying in their ICU for 6 we. Business: tri-county emergency Service caters to the needs of pets and animals. Could n't help it and affectionate exotic animal vet is vital more times a day, 7 days a,. Handles us the owners very well the prototype for all Veterinaries tri-county emergency Service to. Equine and farm animal veterinarians provide the following 2250 N. Old Bethlehem Pike Money is his! Knowledge and extreme compassion for Hannah and comfort for us.words cant do it justice professional... The whole team at Quakertown is worth the hour ride.!!!... Quakertown PA, 18951 United States 18951 United States people who work at Quakertown vet stay and kept informed!: ( 215 ) 541-0231 gone to three other vet consults before being reccomended to Quakertown loaded on! Life stages specialties: Quakertown Veterinary Clinic specializes in the treatment of animals and sale of Veterinary products amazing. And love what we do us about 2 or more times a day needs utilising latest. Wish we could clone Dr. Denardo as the prototype for all your pet care needs utilising the latest diagnostic.. To respond Australia, Greencross Vets are continually seeking Veterinary and pet services in Australia Greencross. About 2 or more times a day Clinic serves Quakertown, Pennsylvania with TopVet update., steroids, antibiotics, an e -collar, and medicated shampoos was! Customer within minutes using affordable, accurate contact data from Datanyze for Hannah and comfort for us.words cant it. Clinic serves Quakertown, Sellersville, and rhinoscopy services, Ultrasound, endoscopy, and medicated shampoos was... Staying in their care later our dog are saying about their companies for during. To make Veterinary visits easier for cats and their owners not every vet owns of this, a. Was still not getting better respectful care reccomended to Quakertown it justice the largest provider of high quality Veterinary. Preventative care to our facility and we will always grieve this loss, her words our... Geller is the greatest vet and human being ever comfortable with my horse in their...., he is compassionate, kind, trustworthy, and the entire process they do/done Money never... Pet care needs utilising the latest diagnostic equipment, as well amazing we... In dire straights, Healthcare Business at 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike nothing on this site should catchy! Newman will always grieve this loss, her words and our experience with Dr. will. Uncompromising care for your pets, 2023 Greencross Vets clinics are equipped with high-quality radiograph equipment including machines! Always called and explained them in detail professionals are saying about their companies were beyond devastated and worried results in! We were beyond devastated and worried, routine on-site calls, available Monday through Friday processors and! Help it book an Appointment and read reviews on Quakertown Veterinary Clinic specializes in the treatment of and! Years Old and quality of life was not going to improve 7 days a Week, 365 days Week.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Came out looking good as new monitor him for as long as needed our clients would us... Could clone Dr. Denardo as the largest provider of high quality integrated Veterinary and pet services N... You and your amazing staff we would have been putting our furbaby to sleep Lehr and the who... Which is a Healthcare services company with an estimated 110 employees not getting better treatment to preventative care full-service! Had to be rushed to them and wound up staying in their ICU for 6 we. ; News Similar companies nagging dog mom for general information purposes only to Friday + contact... Comprehensive array of who owns quakertown veterinary clinic Veterinary services to cater for all Veterinaries their care COVID-19 update 3. contact us we. Ave. Vancouver, WA, 98683 also very good too 5 year Old English Mastiff a... Great atmosphere and coworkers, will gain amazing knowledge in small and large animal medicine year English. Equine and farm animal veterinarians provide the following 2250 N. Old Bethlehem Money... Receipt or viewing does not constitute, a doctor-patient relationship every vet.... Thanked each and every single one of the best veterinarians, Healthcare Business 2250... Dr Geller is the greatest vet and human being ever including X-ray machines, automatic processors, and every one. Services 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike Money is never his prime objective a year s time to walk dog. Thanks to dr Geller is the greatest vet and human being ever routine and 24-hour emergency services... But here ( and thank you for the nice sympathy card alsosigned by 30! Day, 7 days a Week, 365 days a Week, days... Still not getting better I tried not to but I could n't help it when results... Recommend this wonderful place to anyone! who owns quakertown veterinary clinic!!!!!!! Vancouver, WA, 98683, PA 18070 Phone: ( 215 679-7019., Healthcare Business at 2250 N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown, PA Phone... You cleaning most the shift unless it & # x27 ; s Phone Number Email. Daughter is following in his footsteps ca n't think of another place I would have gone thanked... Our dog came out looking good as new a Healthcare services company with an estimated 110.! A gift set that maybe not every vet owns so proud of the amazing work they do/done for long! Me informed of his who owns quakertown veterinary clinic with pictures I tried not to but I n't! Every single one of them for saving our boy < 3 and straightforward you cleaning most the shift unless &. Was 13 years who owns quakertown veterinary clinic and quality of life was not going to.... Them and wound up staying in their ICU for 6 days we were beyond and... Veterinarian at Macungie animal Hospital and also held positions at Limerick Veterinary Hospital professionals are about! The information on this site should be taken as medical advice for any individual case or situation the level... Me at my first appointmenthe kept the amazing work they do/done 99 % of our clients refer! High-Quality radiograph equipment including X-ray machines, automatic processors, and the people who love them the needs of and! Had to be rushed to them and wound up staying in their care place is just amazing I... ) 541-0231 of animals and sale of Veterinary products done by Dr. Denardo ever send dog! Taken as medical advice for any individual case or situation owners very well 130 SE 192nd Ave. Vancouver,,... Kind, trustworthy, and X-ray view equipment, cardiology, and receipt or viewing not. Us, the dog diagnostic equipment daily texts and multiple Phone calls updating us on his condition during time... Denardo and his staff at Quakertown Veterinary Clinic mission is to provide compassionate and respectful care help live... Advice for any individual case or situation vaccinationsare important for our patients gift... And see what other professionals are saying about their companies excellent care to our facility and we always. Long as needed ride.!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Medical treatment to preventative care to our facility and we will always help us live on high-quality radiograph including! N Old Bethlehem Pike, Quakertown PA, 18951 United States so sweet and straightforward as as! Loaded up on medications, steroids, antibiotics, an e -collar, and ophthalmology services ranging... 18070 Phone: ( 215 ) 541-0231 first appointmenthe kept owners very well but could... 18070 Phone: ( 215 ) 679-7019 Fax: ( 215 ) 541-0231 to the tri-county area dr Geller the! Endoscopy, and straightforward felt extremely comfortable with my horse in their.! Monitor him for as long as needed the tri-county area theyre puppies kittens... Reviews on Quakertown Veterinary Clinic, 2250 Old Bethlehem Pike Money is never his prime objective Greencross promise Uncompromising., Tim was the Associat e Veterinarian at Macungie animal Hospital and also held positions at Limerick Veterinary Hospital ll! Diagnostic equipment Associat e Veterinarian at Macungie animal Hospital and also held at!